By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Slim selling well

Neos said:
god your english grammar sucks hunter_alien

okay, so what is this about in normal english?

If you cant understand than your english is probably wors :? I dont force you to read it , its your own freaking choice ... I find it interesting that others can read it even with all of the mistackes :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Hus said:
Pk9394 said:
Hus said:
GT portable and PSP slim would waste the competition.

yeah with this increasing percentage rate, we'll see sony selling million psp per week, then by year end we'll see psp cruise ahead and waste the competition. Its only a like 30million apart!!! no biggie

can you share some of that good stuff you are smoking???

do you have a brain, did i say long term.

no biggie, intelligence is rare these days. 

But you didn't say short term either, so it was ok to assume that you meant long term, as that is how I read it.

hunter_alien said:
Neos said:
god your english grammar sucks hunter_alien

okay, so what is this about in normal english?

If you cant understand than your english is probably wors :? I dont force you to read it , its your own freaking choice ... I find it interesting that others can read it even with all of the mistackes :o

Don't waste your time hunter_alien on him - he knows nothing about foreign languages but still like to put some crap about skills of other people regards his mother tongue. I'm sure he don't even know where your country lays. Loser.

On topic:

My launch week prediction was pretty close (at least for others and Japan)

America - 150k - 175k
Japan - 120k - 150k
Others - 100k - 120k

That is great to hear. Come this December I should be getting a PSP Lite of my own here in the U.S.

I'm going to trade in my old PSP which I will get $50 for and trade in WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and Perfect Dark and that rounds to $40 because at EBGames you can exchange used games within a 7 day period. So thats going to give me $90 and I'm going to take out my pocket $110 to get the PSP Slim. Its worth it in my opinion. 8)

Around the Network

Just purchased the PSP Slim and I'm a proud owner of the new PSP!!!!

I would expect the slim to sell out for a few weeks at least. At *least* 10% of PSP owners would like to upgrade, which makes sales of 2.5m WW coming soon.

The real question is whether this encourages people who never picked up a PSP in the first place to now get one.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
I would expect the slim to sell out for a few weeks at least. At *least* 10% of PSP owners would like to upgrade, which makes sales of 2.5m WW coming soon.

The real question is whether this encourages people who never picked up a PSP in the first place to now get one.

No I don't think so. But for mass consumers walking into a game store and seeing that a game is with the PSP. Then they are going to purchase the console. And your right I'm that 10% owner that upgraded to the PSP Slim.

ckmlb said:
starcraft said:
wow spain and italy really do love anything sony huh?

Doyou come into every thread specifically to shit on Sony or what?

Nah, Sony does enough shitting on itself. They don't really need the help of anyone on these forums.

Ontopic: I want to see weekly sales to make sure PSP isn't going to drop back to its previous levels before I'd say the slim was "selling well." It takes more than one week... 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@claude

That comment was evilish

I dont think the psp slim will sell extreemly well, but the extra colors in norrth america may move alot of systems. If kh spin off is on the psp then I can assure you it will sell very well. I dont see it passing the ds at all, its just that nintendo has a larger market in the handheld department.

mM