By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: New Persona Game At E3, Exculsive to PS3

^ that looks recent well mirson got his wish

Around the Network

I think Atlus is publishing Magna Carta for Xbox 360, so that has to be the game on the "Xbox 360 upcoming" games.

Soriku said:
@starter

That's the one announced in 2005...

Yep, it's just that not everyone memorize the whole list though ^_^. Putting some stuff for people to see is not a sin, I guess..?

Soriku said:
@starter

That's the one announced in 2005...

so Magna Carta was announced 4 years ago..your point??

Zones said:
I think Atlus is publishing Magna Carta for Xbox 360, so that has to be the game on the "Xbox 360 upcoming" games.

It's Nacmo who's publishing Magnacarta. I think Banpresto is publishing it in Japan.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Magna Carta is the first 360 exclusive that makes me jealous

Its my secound, my first was Ace Combat 6

but hey after the first week sales it maybe poted to the PS3+PSP+Wii....(hopefully no $$ hat from M$)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Xxain said:

Really dude? Really? Why?

The first one was god aweful to say the least. The second doesn't look to far behind. The drawn artstyle will sucker a few people in( like the first one did to me) but the wretched gameplay, story, and voice acting will send you off screaming. The animations and CG work look extra terrible in this one. The ingame graphics completely contradict the beautiful character designs. And to top it off they all have barbie doll faces (when you squeeze them down) making the entire game look extra generic.

Don't feel jealous, pity the poor saps who will actually buy this game(like I did the first).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Jeez, this topic got super de-railed. :P

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

forevercloud3000 said:
Xxain said:

The first one was god aweful to say the least. The second doesn't look to far behind. The drawn artstyle will sucker a few people in( like the first one did to me) but the wretched gameplay, story, and voice acting will send you off screaming. The animations and CG work look extra terrible in this one. The ingame graphics completely contradict the beautiful character designs. And to top it off they all have barbie doll faces (when you squeeze them down) making the entire game look extra generic.

Don't feel jealous, pity the poor saps who will actually buy this game(like I did the first).

well....that destroyed my interest..i heard alot of bad things but damn..

forevercloud3000 said:
Xxain said:

Glad I'm not the only one who cringes everytime I read a post about how someone can't wait for Magna Carta 2 who show no evidence playing the first.