By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: New Persona Game At E3, Exculsive to PS3

forevercloud3000 said:
What will the new character's name be?
Persona 4's was "Protaganist"
Persona 5's= "that guy"?

I also wonder what they might have added for their first Next gen entry of the series. Maybe it will have open city/sandbox like play. Maybe more diversity of social links that actually aren't so linear. A real night and day feature could be cool.I hate the fact in those games the day auto passes if you tinker with a damn vending machine lol.

You can call P4's protagonist Souji Seta, since that's how he appears in the manga. Much like P3's protagonisty name could be Minato Arisato

Around the Network

it can happen. 

but i doubt atlus would jump to HD yet.

A exclusive PS3 Suikoden and this are the only way I would buy a PS3 at $300 or less sometime next year. My wallet hopes this isn't true.

It's just that simple.

Atlus doesn't seem like the kinda company to announce games at E3. But it'd be the happiest day of my life if this were true.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Soriku said:
Oh, Namco are bringing it here? I just looked at GameFAQs...

Yup, Namco are bringing it to NA, i wonder if it will be close to the Japan release date though.

Around the Network

In the end no one in hell knows what this is coming to. PS3/Sony fans only reason they have to back up is the others were on PS2.

The way this gen has gone no one knows shit. It can go on any system.

Fuck! >.< Sorry for all the posts.

Every fan of the series wants it to go to their consoles and they'll say its going to their console.

Thats what Im trying to say,.

MonstaMack said:
A exclusive PS3 Suikoden and this are the only way I would buy a PS3 at $300 or less sometime next year. My wallet hopes this isn't true.

I have all 3 consoles for the reason that i will not miss out on Suikoden 6. My all time fav jrpg series.   :)

Blood_Tears said:
MonstaMack said:

I have all 3 consoles for the reason that i will not miss out on Suikoden 6. My all time fav jrpg series.   :)

You know, you're a really awesome guy