By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How's this for good luck!!!

I have 4 words, run for the border...I know a guy who can have your identity erased and a fake id done real easy. In the time being I suggest growing a moustache.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Welcome to your life of crime.

makingmusic476 said:
I would be worried if I were you. I'm sure the company you bought the merchandise from knows that they were never payed, and they will try to get their money.

Meh, the worst they could do is make him pay for it.  Not like he tried to steal it or commit fraud so there's no criminal activity and they could get in huge trouble if they sent a collection agency after him without prior warning.  MY guess is you'll never hear from the again.

huh. chances are you'll be charged a $25 over the limit fee or something.

to think that you'll get away with it is just plain naive.

the Wii is an epidemic.

And there it goes your credit record...

Seriously, you should go there and pay them.

Around the Network

Ya do the right thing, by doing this your helping the children of the world!

naa seriously, do it before you get into the possibility of trouble

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Can't you go to jail (for like a really long time ) if you commit cradit fraud?

i don't think it's not exactly fraud. i don't know what his signature was for if it got denied, his presentation just seems kind of contradictory. but i'm pretty sure companies deal with these kind of situations routinely; so instead of risk having a black mark on your credit score (which would be worth way more than $300 down the road) you're much better off calling your credit card company and find out what's going on.

the Wii is an epidemic.

How is this credit fraud? I didn't steal nor try to steal anything, for all I know I payed for it.

If anything happens I just say "I didn't know that it haden't gone through"

Besides they got my signature of purchase, legally I can walk away and never have to pay a cent even if they proved it never went through, I signed an official document of purchase.

Some of you people know nothing saying this is fraud, please define what you mean other then just stating crap like that.

Reminds me of when I went to buy a used PS2...

I walked in, paid $60 and the clerk told me he needed to have someone wrap it up and box it for me and he would be right back. Before he left he gives me $40 change for the $100 I gave him. When he comes back he opens the register and hands me another $40 and says "Here is your change sir."....And now the part where nobody believes me...because nobody has ever believed this story...he walked into the back room, brought the PS2 out and proceeded to give me $40 change again.....

I walked out of that store with a PS2 and $120...I walked in with $100.

So the next thing I did was go over to Walmart and buy a brand new PS2 and took it home, swapped out the used for the new and took it back to walmart =P

PS - I'm curious how many people actually believe that story, I swear its true but nobody ever believes it ...but I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't there either so whatever~

To Each Man, Responsibility