By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo DS sales hit 50 million worldwide

Nothing can stop the DS! I've also heard rumors that there will be another redesign with bigger screens or something like that or maybe I just heard wrong.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
sieanr said:
leo-j said:
Its easy

Better design than the psp

Has mario

Alot of colors

Cheaper than psp

Is allowed in japanese schools

So, overall a better approach to the market than the PSP

Yep. Not to mention more kick ass games which the psp does not have at this time.

mM
leo-j said:
sieanr said:
leo-j said:
Its easy

Has mario

Alot of colors

Cheaper than psp

So, overall a better approach to the market than the PSP

Yep. Not to mention more kick ass games which the psp does not have at this time.

actaully, I think the PSP has alot of kickass games. So much so that I am going to buy a PSP even though I already have a DS. I think its too late for a PSP comeback though; DS has MORE games (a few better ones, and a lot of crap) than the PSP... PSP vs. DS kinda reminds me of N64 vs. PS1... except this time sony is N64

So when is the next portable coming out?

Congrats to Nintendo by the way 8)

W29 said:
So when is the next portable coming out?

Congrats to Nintendo by the way 8)

If nintendo is smart, they will realses it a year or 18 months after the PSP, have game cube level graphics, 2 screens, touch screen, 3 levels of brightnes, slighlty larger than DS Lite, come in 2 colors, retail at $150 or less, and have a 2.5 remake of Sonic the Hedghog and New Super mario world at laucnh titles. Games should be $35-$40, or hopefully still be $20-$35 

Around the Network

leo-j said:
Its easy

Has Nintendogs, Pokemon, Mario, Brain Age 1 and 2, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing.

Alot of colors

Cheaper than psp

Fixed. The games are the main thing.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Does your dad have a reason for thinking that way?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Cadence said:
My dad thinks DS' are crap. He says that the only good systems are the ones from the Sony brand.

Your dad is wrong. Sony consoles are good, but they are not the best.

andrewpeirce said:

If nintendo is smart, they will realses it a year or 18 months after the PSP, have game cube level graphics, 2 screens, touch screen, 3 levels of brightnes, slighlty larger than DS Lite, come in 2 colors, retail at $150 or less, and have a 2.5 remake of Sonic the Hedghog and New Super mario world at laucnh titles. Games should be $35-$40, or hopefully still be $20-$35

No, you have to double up and have 4 screens. They will have to add taste function, too. Voice isn't enough anymore. That way, you can lick your... err... handheld. And it will be called a QSL (Quad Screen with Lick). 

Galaki said:
andrewpeirce said:

No, you have to double up and have 4 screens. They will have to add taste function, too. Voice isn't enough anymore. That way, you can lick your... err... handheld. And it will be called a QSL (Quad Screen with Lick).

Are you mad? <.<

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154