By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict how many PSP games will actually hit 1 million LTD

Someone overrated tales of VS, I think this one is most impossible(which maybe at most 0.5million) as it won't have a good sales in NA(maybe it even won't have an NA release).
Remeber that no tales game this generation is a million seller...

Around the Network

+ others like Final Fantasy Dissidia.Japan surely has best numbers tho.

Take my love, take my land..

Oh and... Its not Parasite Eve 3, its JUST "The 3rd Birthday".

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

RPG said:

Another GTA game and GT portable would basically ensure a psp "resurgence" in the west. Of course the console will not suddenly start selling DS numbers but my guess is that it will beat PS3 and 360 WW every week from then on.

GT portable would help PSP sales in EU so much, easily break 2 million.

Kantor how can you justify saying KH:BBS will not make 1 million?

There are no Kingdom Hearts PSP games to compare.

But I suppose, looking at the PS2 game sales, it's pretty much a certainty. Unlike Tales...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

KH:BBS is certainly a million seller, maybe Japan alone(according to the preorder).
Its story is more important than 358/2 days accroding to the dev.

Around the Network
RPG said:

Many many PSP games have been announced as of late however of those which ones do you think will hit 1 million LTD?

From the top of my head the announced PSP games are:

LBP

Dantes Inferno

Formula 1 09

J&D: The Lost Frontier

KH: BBS

Motorstorm: AE

Need For Speed: Shift

Parasite eve 3

Socom

Silent Hill

Soul Caliber

Tekken 6

Tales of Versus

FFXIII Agito

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predict away, my guess is that more then half of those listed will hit 1 million.

Those that I had bolded are pretty much certain to hit the million... the others to except F1, Silent Hill and Tales of versus. The other ones have a shot at a million but I would rathjer bet for the 500-900k mark...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Kantor said:
RPG said:

Many many PSP games have been announced as of late however of those which ones do you think will hit 1 million LTD?

LBP

Dantes Inferno

Formula 1 09

Need For Speed: Shift (It will if it's good like Most Wanted, not if it's awful like Undercover)

Parasite eve 3

Socom

Silent Hill

Soul Caliber

Tekken 6

Tales of Versus

FFXIII Agito

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predict away, my guess is that more then half of those listed will hit 1 million.

Those are the ones I think will hit 1 million. Bold = Certain, Italic = Maybe.

Corrected

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

NFS is a bug franchise, if shift is half decent it will break 1 million with ease.

RPG said:

LBP

Dantes Inferno

Formula 1 09

Parasite eve 3

Socom

Silent Hill

Soul Caliber

Tekken 6

Tales of Versus

FFXIII Agito

The bolded ones are the games that I think will DEFINITELY hit one million---absolutely no question. The rest, either I don't know or it won't happen.

LBP
Socom
Tekken 6
FFXIII Agito

Will all pass 1 million

I will also add:

Assassins Creed 2
Killzone Liberation 2