By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SOUL CALIBUR: BROKEN DESTINY announced for PSP!

Neither do I.

Around the Network

@ Manuelf.
Im guessing that SONY has paid big $$ lately for PSP, and thats the only reasons its PSP exclusive.
Just look at the amount of games so far, and E3 aint here yet!

Sweet stuff man, the PSP is back with a vengance.

Carl2291 said:
@ Manuelf.
Im guessing that SONY has paid big $$ lately for PSP, and thats the only reasons its PSP exclusive.
Just look at the amount of games so far, and E3 aint here yet!

That's right, apparently they are saving some "big franchise" PSP announcements for E3.

Wow, those are some amazing graphics for handheld.

Around the Network

So since the start of the year we've had-

LBP
Motorstorm: AC
Ass Creed
Rock Band
Jak & Daxter: Lost Frontier
Socom
Tekken 6
Soul Calibur

all announced for the PSP. And according to Sony they still have half of it's lineup to reveal at E3

Nice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

OMG... wth... Im just speechless :| I cant believe that its getting so many great games :o

Man, a couple of months ago people where mocking it and calling it a failure... I dare them speak again ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The_God_of_War said:

So since the start of the year we've had-

LBP
Motorstorm: AC
Ass Creed
Rock Band
Jak & Daxter: Lost Frontier
Socom
Tekken 6
Soul Calibur

all announced for the PSP. And according to Sony they still have half of it's lineup to reveal at E3

Yeah, it's truly amazing, I don't even want to think about what they are saving for E3...

ok...........i am maybe offtopic but i have to say these things:

1.why do you say that sony paid bi money for all these games??????/50mln userbase isnt a good reason for all these games to be made?????/

2.lately there have been a lot of announcement concerning psp games with most of them having a release date late 2009/early 2010....doesnt this rings alot of bells/???SONY PREPARES SOMETHING BIG FOR THE PSP,HARDWARE RISE.........

3.lbp,assassins creed,motorstorm,tekken,jak,soul calibur,rock band,dantes inferno,army of two,etc WHY DIDNT SONY KEPT THEM SECRET FOR E3//????everything leads to the fact that sony has even more announcements to make for e3,or they wanted the new psp hardware alone to be the suprise of the show,served with all these awesome games..........................