By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ninteno Wii's future....Not so bright

Obvioulsy only Gamecube owners buy Wii's, this has to be true because its a Nintendo product.

Around the Network

^ Jesus Christ you're getting everything wrong.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi...please don't feed the blue troll. BlueOcean only posts sarcasm or slander. She thinks it is cute but mostly just wants attention. While the post count may suggest new user it is not so. Avoid this user in all threads.

@mikey

I think Japan had a fairly large holiday just now. Would you expect Wii sales to be 200K after christmas, or they probably shipped the untis to america for MP3.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Oops, okay. I thought she was a fanboy.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I think they transfered shipments to America for MP3. Worldwide sales have remained relatively steady despite Japan's decrease in sales.

Hus said:
Wii will fall due to it lacking games among many other smaller reasons.

Time will tell.

And Hus fires off another drive by posting! Good thing his aim sucks.

And yes, time will tell, Hus... time will tell.

super_etecoon said:
dtewi...please don't feed the blue troll. BlueOcean only posts sarcasm or slander. She thinks it is cute but mostly just wants attention. While the post count may suggest new user it is not so. Avoid this user in all threads.

So when other members say only GC owners buy Wiis they're right but when I do its bad?

Hey blue...read the whole thread. Read where I said that Turismo was full of it. You are childish and short-sighted and have not brought anything of worth to these forums in your current or previous incarnations. You give Nintendo fanboys (or girls) a bad reputation and I really think that you should either come clean and be a respectable member of these forums or just wait for the ban that I'm sure will come...again.

Is BlueOcean4ever Blue3 or Gballzack or who?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you