By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why to go buy a gun and shoot yourself.

wfz said:
Damn, too late.

Anyone screencap what the OP said? For some reason I'm fairly interested...

Was it amusing at all?

Yes the amount of spelling errors was amusing...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

GTFO mom im bowflexin

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

i will sooner cut off my balls with a rusty coat hanger than own a wii

lol he has some problems with the wii

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

That guy didn't seem nice...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

RLRPSYCHO said:

This is for all people who either own a wii or are thinking about owning a wii. If you honestly think that this is a gamers system that is the reason to buy sed gun and do the following in the subject.

I hope that people who think the same way will acctually reply with a positive responce than all of the obviosly bullshit i will receive from the wii "fanpussies" 

I hope we will all unite and try and establish the mindset as the wii as a primitive system that allows a "player" ,if you could call it that, to get off both on and off the screen.

Fuck the wii fuck the wii shuffleware and fuck all of you who post negetivly about such.

Please do not ban me. I'm just posting for people who want to see what was said. lol

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

Hahahahahaha, what a dude. So, who's alt was he?

I mean, people don't just randomly decide to sign up to game sites like VGChartz to post crap like that, right?