By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Call of Duty 4

*Answer these questions :) i want to hear what people think....* 

1. What is your predictions for sales of this game?

2. Is it going to have better multiplayer then Halo?

3. Is it going to have better single player then Halo?

4. Is it going to get alot of good ratings?

5. If your played the beta, how do you like the game so far?

1-        There gonna sell alot               3-        Prob, because halo is a multiplayer game mainly

2-        Its going to be pretty close      4-        Yupperz

5-        Its awsome!

Around the Network

1. 3million lifetime x360 pc and ps3 combined

2.No

3.No

4.Maybe, but so far it got a 7.5

5.A friend of mine did and he said its just a normal shooter

mM

5 million
yes
yes
9s

I think it's a very well balanced game...and the ability to pick different upgrades for yourself is very cool. Weapon customization is good, and it's very fun, because it's not just "twitch-headshot" kills.

I don't know if I'd say it beats out Halo's multiplayer, but they're different games...hard to compare.

Anyway, I'd buy both if I had a 360...and you should too.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Soriku said:
Hus said:
5 million
yes
yes
9s

Lol. Irony.

What's ironic about that post?  Also...is there a need to put that much empty space in so many of your posts? Your sig is already HUGE, even though I've asked you to shorten it, and some of your one sentence posts have lots of empty space in them. I don't care if you've got one sentence to say, but please don't take up so much space.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I think it's a very well balanced game...and the ability to pick different upgrades for yourself is very cool. Weapon customization is good, and it's very fun, because it's not just "twitch-headshot" kills.

I don't know if I'd say it beats out Halo's multiplayer, but they're different games...hard to compare.

Anyway, I'd buy both if I had a 360...and you should too.

I agree, and we will just have to see which is better.

1. 3 mil atleast not counting PC
2. Maybe
3. No
4. 9s

I will probably get this game but it will be for PC rather than 360 because COD 1 was the first fps I ever played on a PC.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

1. 3 million
2. yes
3. yes
4. 10s

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

1. 3.5Milj. (PS3/X360)
2. No
3. Maybe. Can't say before i have played both.
4. Infinity Award makes game so i think it will be good.(CoD2 was good fps)

3 million
Yes
Yes
Yes ( 8-9 )

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!