By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here thinks ps3 is Sonys' last videogame console?

Around the Network

In your dreams XBOT

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Akvod said:
yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:
You need to get your head out of the "How to troll PS" bag.

since when have opinions become trolling??

You really think the OP was expecting people to not get riled up over this? Did he really think that the question was realistic, and would start a meaningful discussion, rather than a flame war? This website is one the less fanboyish sites, and threads like these, especially when they're on the front page tarnish VG Chartz and its community.

From Wikipedia:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I think he's on get rich quick schemes. You know how much he's getting, for every tread he does.

kutasek said:
Akvod said:
yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:

You really think the OP was expecting people to not get riled up over this? Did he really think that the question was realistic, and would start a meaningful discussion, rather than a flame war? This website is one the less fanboyish sites, and threads like these, especially when they're on the front page tarnish VG Chartz and its community.

From Wikipedia:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I think he's on get rich quick schemes. You know how much he's getting, for every tread he does.

Sadly with this post, I'm giving him even more VG$ =/ What's the purpose of VG$? I only wanted to get IM (which I found no one uses). I hope they don't give you more things to buy with VG$ to give even more of an incentive to get more.

Why would they not make a PS4 and loose the billions it can make for them. $ony next gen will be smarter making different models of PS4's to fit every budget.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Akvod said:
yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:

From Wikipedia:

Well by that standard the majority of threads on vgchartz are troll threads >_>

But he obviously believes what he's saying. I don't agree with him nor do most other people but he's still entitled to his own opinion...no matter how controversial it is.

yo_john117 said:
Akvod said:
yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:

From Wikipedia:

Well by that standard the majority of threads on vgchartz are troll threads >_>

But he obviously believes what he's saying. I don't agree with him nor do most other people but he's still entitled to his own opinion...no matter how controversial it is.

Well when i posted threads which were made by some1 else....n if ms fanboys disagreed with it they would always say that im trolling!!!recently i posted a thread abt the most overrated characters by ign and an ms fanboy said i was trolling coz there were master chief and fenix in that list!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

BTW Jeronimo,

If you put all your energy into the database you could make it to the top of the VGChartz moneymakers without pissing everyone off in the process!

City17 said:

BTW Jeronimo,

If you put all your energy into the database you could make it to the top of the VGChartz moneymakers without pissing everyone off in the process!

Im doing that right now...hehe

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:

Not saying he is right, but he's entitled to his own opinion

Read his previous threads. Then come back when you know what you're talking about.