By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought little kings story

Noname2200 is gonna kill you LOL

I've been playing through it and I've got nothing to complain yet.

Around the Network

Well:

I bought the game and played Little King's for around 4 hours and I find it very promising. The game seems really good and I begin only to see all the possibilites.

I like:

-How the city evolves very quickly and the system of upgrade
- How you can recruit people and make them what you want. By exemple, you can make an adult into a soldier, then into a farmer, then into a carpenter, no problem about it.
- The gameplay in itself is very good. The way you have to pick the rights jobs for what you want to do, and how you have to use them intelligently in order to be efficient. ( a solider must no be send to build something, he will just destroy it, a hunter can not dig and can be hurt if the hole is too deep etc....) You have to be careful of what you are doing.
The fights are good. The random monsters are not interesting but there are a lot of them, and they can eat the point of life of your troops quickly.

The boss fights are good. Your troops can die very very quicly if you don't pay attention and don't use a little of tactic. The game is not easy, I have died one time and one other time I had to run away and reset because of all the dead. I did not use strategy at first. Now I will always use it.

I have only one issue with this game so far. And that's a issue that is becoming big.

The game has the worth pathfinding of all the games I have played. i just can beleive it.

It become almost a nightmare to pass on small bridge or on upstairs. When you have more than 10 units with you, there are at least one or more of your guys that stay behind, being blocked. When they just have to move a little to take the right way. They just stay blocked.

And that happens a lot of time. Sometimes, it takes you 5 minutes just to pass an upstairs with the totality of your troops. I had never played something like that. This is really annoying. I don't know why the developpers have not fixed this problem. That should have been easy probably.

But except this problem, the game is really really good so far. I will not give a score now, but it should end between 8 and 9,5.

PS: excuse in advance for my english

Lucas: buy the "evade enemy" formation, it makes your followers follow you in a single line behind you.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Not trying to compare KZ2 to this game but controller wise it seems like everyone complains and whines when it comes to different control schemes that drift away from the main stream controls. If anything you convinced me more that I want this game. It seems like it has some difficulty to it and not every game needs full motion controls to be good. Last time I played the Wii I noticed that there are more than enough buttons to play games w/o motion.

Learning curve = Great to my standards. I hate when every shooter plays exactly like COD4 and such.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Well thats not good news :( still I think im goona try the games, it just seems like too much fun.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

o god, you betta watch out for nomanee...

I've had no major problems with it so far, the camera angle can be a bit annoying as can the citizen selection process at the beginning but they're just minor problems for me. It's definitely my favourite game of the year so far.

One_touch_KO said:
Noname2200 is gonna kill you LOL

I've been playing through it and I've got nothing to complain yet.
vess13 said:
o god, you betta watch out for nomanee...

Why do you guys act like I'm going to go postal because of this? So one guy doesn't like the game: these things happen! It's unfortunate, but you can't win 'em all. Besides, it sounds like most of his concerns have been addressed already. I'd also add that I've heard that if you keep marching on, your followers eventually respawn behind you anyways, making the whole thing moot.

See? I'm a reasonable guy!

*returns to sharpening his blades*

No no, that'd probably end it too quickly. I want there to be some suffering...

^LOL noname!!!

I love this game! In fact, I don't know what the heck i'm doing here on VGChartz!! I should be playing it now!!

Ok bye!!!

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

That made me turn away from the game. I will wait for a full review from IGN US. I will read it to make sure it is good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!