By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 5: City guide for the next GTA installment

You explored even the farthest corners of GTA 4 and now you are asking where the next GTA is taking place? We collected some evidence to guide you to the location of GTA V.

GTA 5 is coming! What city will be the location of next installment of the GTA series? Currently we call the next part of the best-selling series by its obvious working title GTA 5 - well knowing that the final title could be something that includes the location where it takes place.

http://www.cynamite.de/ps3/specials/aktuelle/gta_5_city_guide_for_the_next_gta_installment/15353/gta_5_city_guide_for_the_next_gta_installment.html

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGy2LCn3VmU

hopefully Tokyo...i heard some rumors about it...anybody know more?

i think it will still be in liberty city

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

Can I ask a simple question? Why is the next GTA called GTA5...

Acevil said:
Can I ask a simple question? Why is the next GTA called GTA5...

That is a good question. I would assume that they will go the GTA 3 route and do two "expansions" on the game like with vice city and san andreas.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

TT Makaveli said:

The DS already had Chinatown Wars......

I'll go with another Vice City/Carribean theme (metropolitan areas have been used much more).Tampa?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
TT Makaveli said:

The DS already had Chinatown Wars......

I'll go with another Vice City/Carribean theme (metropolitan areas have been used much more).Tampa?

oh yeah another Vice City would be great... what would be big too is a GTA that plays in the 30s or 70s...but i think thats not for everybody!

I would love a GTA4 Vice City or London game.