By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Prolouge Video MUST SEE!!!!

edit i tried embeding it but it wouldnt show.

if some one could help with it thanks..

here is the link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOunmJqqXU&feature=player_embedded

hello how are you.

Around the Network

Here it is, next time just click edit the post and post again, and it should show up.

Edit: Translated Prologue with Subtitle, you might want to maximize the video for best viewing of the subtitle:

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Whoa, where did this come from? Now this is more like it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Wow looks pretty sweet! Will this be released this year in Japan??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's from jp site. And cool music there is: http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

Around the Network

Cool stuff. Still want to see more.

Edit: The jp website is heaps good. Looks way more interesting now. The music is great.

Oh yeah, that *is* more like it. The game is obviously vapourware!

...jokes aside, that is possibly the most impressive trailer I have ever seen for a Wii title.

It *really* reminds me of "Laputa:Castle in the Sky" (Studio Ghibli production) - and that is a very good thing.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Nice. Those aircruisers looks awesome. I would like to go on vacation on one of those sometime.

i believe i just turned into a wii fanboy :D

anybody have any release dates/info, ANYBODY?!?!

i wanna buy a wii just to play this game =s tho its funny how japanese dub is overdramatic as always.