By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Prolouge Video MUST SEE!!!!

i wanna now why he suddenly decided to throw away the gun and go flying

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Apart from not knowing what they're talking about... It looks really awesome. The main character seems like a breath of fresh air... He seems confidant, maybe a bit too much, laid back and I'm so glad he doesn't have a woman's voice... Gosh that annoys me when a character is supposed to be 17+ and is voiced by a woman. Makes them seem androgynous.

Looks badass

shams said:
It *really* reminds me of "Laputa:Castle in the Sky" (Studio Ghibli production) - and that is a very good thing.

yeah, you´re  right.

Looks epic.

@woopah

In the FMV that follows he does some aerial combat and eventually catches up with the gun.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

hmm.. it’s okay looking.. though judging from previous videos w/ gameplays, game does seem fun

at least it’s an improvement, graphic-wise, from most of 3rd party games

the main character is cool.. but i still don’t get what kind of jacket he’s wearing..

he doesn’t look too proportionate.. is it supposed to be a puffy, like southpole type jacket??

also he’s a little different than most Final Fantasy main characters..

i can’t quite point my finger on it

damn it, just talkin’ about it make me want to finish RoF and buy EoT

LOL, stupid SE... and their FF games.. i somehow get coerced into buying into this hype

regardless, 1st day purchase for meeh.. hahah

Mind is blow. Must clean up the mess around me.

Holy Crap. I need this game, NAO!

I was SHOCKED when a male voice came from the person driving the ship. I could have sworn and was convinced (for months) that he was a girl....XD

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I posted the translated version of the video in my post, it's the 2nd video in the 2nd post in this thread. Please take a look.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I need more videos!

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Wickedshyn said:
I need more videos!

Bahh forget that! I want a release date!!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints