By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - kirby007 on the Conduit

kirby007 said:

It seems like everyone has high hopes for this game atleast many of my fellow wii owners, those guys are hoping on a big hit. but im afraid there is no hope for The Conduit.

It is very likely it won't won't do groundbreaking sales.

I expect that first week sales probably won't reach GTA:CW and it will do around 90k worldwide first week if its lucky

and maybe, maybe it will do 300k ww LTD

crazy or realistic?

I would have to agree sadly, I just dont see Wii gamers picking this up. I hope im proven wrong...

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network

If a game like HotD 2&3 can sell over a mil units, a FPS done well can easily surpass that.

There is simply no way it'll end up at 300k ww. That's crazy. I'd be surprised if it doesn't cross 700k ww ltd.

i think it will about 100-120k first week WW, and about 1.5 million lifetime...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

1.5 million may be pushing it. But it's likely to get a healthy 700-900k sales. Which hopefully be enough to spawn a sequel. Get enough of these bad boys hanging around and we may have the next halo or killzone on our hands.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network

Wow Madworld seems to have made some of you so persimistic all of a sudden. I don't see anyway this will sell less than 1 million.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

@Tuoyo- Do you promise Tuoyo?

Cause Wii're scared.

CHYUII said:
@Tuoyo- Do you promise Tuoyo?

Cause Wii're scared.

Well I will be doing my part by buying my 1 copy.  I can't promise more than that.  It's up to you guys to pick up the remaining 999,999.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I think those sales predictions are crazy. I don't think you can compare that game to GTA:CW. That game was bound to be a flop. The Conduit is one of those kind of games all Wii owners have been waiting for. Wii owners will finally get the chance to play one of the best exclusive first person shooters Nintendo has to offer since Goldeneye 007 on the N64. I think this game has good graphics, a very interesting storyline and the gameplay is great too. I think the game will sell 250-300k first week worldwide. I also think this will be one the Wii's key exclusive FPS franchises.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I am with you. I really don't know what to expect but if it doesn't open that well like you said I can say that I was right =p.