By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - kirby007 on the Conduit

it will sell 190k lifetime and wiifanboys will still yell it's a huge success

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Actually I don't see too much hype for this game on this forum. Most people here don't expect 90+ reviews or 2M sales. I hate it when people are going to say haha the conduit sucks and doesn't live up to it's hype when it's released. Most people here don't expect too much from it. It's a solid fps with online on the wii. That's all.

3 agrees, rest is against

I will remember this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Good games don't sell on the wii, unless Nintendo made them.

kirby007 said:
3 agrees, rest is against

I will remember this

I'm not hyped or anything, but your OP with 90k first week and 300k life time just ignored every sales pattern we've seen on the wii.

If it's 90k first week, it's going to be 3 Million LTD.

If it's 300k life time it's under 10k first week.

My guess would be a solid 50k opening week with 1,5 Million life time.

Around the Network

Considering the last FPS was rated M and sold over 1M, the WW LTD sales estimate is probably low by a factor of between three and four.

Considering that this is the Wii, the first week sales are probably within acceptable targets.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

First week sales of the Conduit should be around 75k. Wii haters will say it flopped.

It will reach a million in january/february 2010.

tuoyo said:
CHYUII said:
Wow, I didn't think that a pink blob could be so insightful.

But I hope you are wrong- if you aren't then Wii better expect abyssmal crap for now on, because the 3ps will have their excuse like 911 was our excuse to invade Iraq.

Lol.  I agree.  However, I am not even sure this will make any difference to them.  Otherwise they would have looked at the sales of RE4 Wii and Red Steel and made similar games rather than looking at the sales of Rayman Rabbits as excuse for only mini games and Umbrellica Chronicles for only making guided first person shooters.

You're right the Wii is cursed either way.

chapset said:
it will sell 190k lifetime and wiifanboys will still yell it's a huge success

NO, Pikachu, NO!!!

Does anyone else here think that Kirby should be the main character in the COnduit?