By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Present 360 Owners Be As Loyal As PS Owners Come Next Gen.

reask said:
Gamerace said:
Shadowblind said:

I go where the best games are.

This.

360 managed to steal all Sony's non-first party exclusives (except MGS) and be the cheaper system.   If they hadn't, PS3 would be selling much better.

People are less loyal to console manufacturers as they are to their favorite game genre/franchises.

Isnt there talk about 5 going multi?

There will always be rumors, but since 4 is still exclusive, that's all we have to go by, and also what makes Gamerace correct.

Around the Network

I think this E3 will map out how loyal ppl will be

PS owners aren't that loyal. 130 million PS2s sold, and then theyjumped ship and bought the Wii. If PS owners were loyal the PS3 would have broken records in place of the Wii.

Despite RROD, E74, shittyness all around in the system's construction, I will be buying the 360's replacement. I am assuming Microsoft won't want to pay to fix these issues again and will actually build it properly. It took Sony two systems to get the quality issues right. I'll give Microsoft the same chance. At least Microsoft admitted it ws thier fault and footed the bill.

Xbox Live just makes the descision easier for me.

Xbox has very good games

but the PS1,2,3 always have "to die for" games (for me)

If games like MGS,GOW,Valkyria,Killzone 2 were xbox exclusive i will buy it yesterday

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I dont think anyone is going to be as blindly loyal as the sony fanboys. Not all sony fanboys are like this but most just believe whatever is thrown at them by sony. I hope in the future people open their minds and judge things without being biased.

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

I go where the best games are.

Hell yeah... gamers unite!  Or at least us poor gamers unite

I'll stay on XBox's side for a little longer, because there are the games I love to play ...

I'm only loyal to Nintendo....

but at the beginning of the gen, MS was a big joke to me... now it's the PS3 that got the spot (well the PSP also but that is because of their failure to have a secure system... so it's a joke in the funny way :p).

Next gen, I'll definitely consider MS's console as my second (go nint!) and probably with a more lenient approach than with Sony's

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I go where the games are. But my first system that i buy will probably be the nextbox because ive had a good experience with the 360. If the next xbox sucks i will probably get a PS5 first.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I've owned every PS console, and I've come to love most of Sony's first party series, and the third party exclusives which it gets, on occasion. I have no reason to buy a Microsoft console, and I'm sure a 360 fan would feel the same about buying a NextBox.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective