By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2009: Companies to Watch Out For ~~ SONY Make it MS & Nintendon't!!

axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:
....uhhh.... Squenix???? Squenix... I see no Squenix...

Are Midway and THQ dead yet??

I think these are mostly post GDC predictions...Most of the stuff got announced around then. Square Enix have been rather secretive about everything. Same with Nintendo. Same with Microsoft. I think those are the only reasons that those companies were left out of this...

I see.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Then i hope it turns into a 2006 Nintendo E3 then. When the industry wasn't really expecting anything big from nintendo... but they just kicked so much ass that day. It was simply amazing.

it will be most interesting to see what M$ can do for E3. THis is what will make or break them for this year. But M$ has had amazing e3 conferences the last fe wyears and i expect this one to be no different.

THe show is theirs to steal because they are so underrated by everyone so if they can get Splinter cell, ALan wake, and more exclusive games to come out in 2009 they may just "win" e3. But we dont know

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Bayonneta and madworld are properties of platinum games which is a independent company also sega is publishing bayonneta and published madworld. Regarding my opinion well i think the best will be nintendo's conference i think they will announce something HUGEEE.

Maynard_Tool said:

Then i hope it turns into a 2006 Nintendo E3 then. When the industry wasn't really expecting anything big from nintendo... but they just kicked so much ass that day. It was simply amazing.

Defining moments usually come in that form......after all E3 2006 was a defining moment & spelt out the future of this generation

SHOCKS when you don't expect anything!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey