By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Predictions are in my signature.

Around the Network

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Your 360 sales might be a bit high, (by about 3 million).

rafichamp said:
Your 360 sales might be a bit high, (by about 3 million).

Yours is still the most insane prediction here.... 3 million out for worldwide sales is nothing when you are going to be 3 million out on PS3 Japan alone.

I clearly said that I predicted the sales with a ps3 price cut buddy.

Around the Network

108 millions for DS worldwide!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
rafichamp said:
I clearly said that I predicted the sales with a ps3 price cut buddy.

Doesn't make any difference.... cut the price of the PS3 to the same price as the Wii right now and it will still not sell over 4 million in a single year in Japan.... Sure it would trounce the Wii for the year, probably cutting into Wii's sales almost as much as it increased it's own sales.

You are very optimistic in Japan for all 3 systems, but the PS3 figure is just ludicrous.

Megaman2 u fanboy! That's impossible with just a $50 price drop.

With $100 it wouldn't be totally impossible for the PS3 to shrink the gap from 8 mill to 5 mill, but still very hard.

But 17 million PS3s in 2009, even with a $100 price drop, are just Crazzy numbers.

Slimebeast said:

Megaman2 u fanboy! That's impossible with just a $50 price drop.

With $100 it wouldn't be totally impossible for the PS3 to shrink the gap from 8 mill to 5 mill, but still very hard.

But 17 million PS3s in 2009, even with a $100 price drop, are just Crazzy numbers.

That's the problem mostly with the Japanese figure alone.... I mean the Others and Americas PS3 figures are also optimistic for a $50 cut (a well placed $100 could do those numbers at a stretch though).... but a $50 cut in Japan would not result in quadruple the previous years sales, especially when the previous year was preceded by a $100 (or equivalent in Yen) cut.

A man can believe!