By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the Playstation 3 in a Death Spiral?

RPG said:
JRPG by the time the PS3 is $99 the 360 will come with a happy meal......there is nothing to suggest that will not happen as well. GC sold ??? million and was never as expensive compared to the PS3 so please don't compare them.

its smaller.

unless u can get a game like Final fantasy or dragon quest numbers sales

3- 4 million in the same region.

japan market it's different they buy their own games. mainly jrpg. and focus on their portables.

its different, still bigger.

Around the Network
Xen said:
JRPG said:

I hope the PS3 does not die, i just want it to become a gamecube.

That way i won't have to buy one, until they are dirt cheap and i can play the few good games it has.

Unlike the gamecube that i bought day one and had a horrible 2002...dark days indeed.

It has alreadt surpassed the GC, too bad.

You mean being in 3rd place barley afloat thanks to first party game? Nope the PS3 is still in that boat.

Nice ToV avatar you have there, I guess its ok to like that game now that its on the holy PS3 huh?

RPG said:
JRPG by the time the PS3 is $99 the 360 will come with a happy meal......there is nothing to suggest that will not happen as well. GC sold ??? million and was never as expensive compared to the PS3 so please don't compare them.

Stop arguing with yourself. I'm just your alt afterall.

100 dollar price cut and all of you will be jumping back on sony

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

nah, if there was no ps2 then the ps3 sales will go up, and sony can focus more engery on ps3. a small price drop will ensure amazing sales for quite a while

Around the Network

Isn't a "Death Spiral" a move you perform in MadWorld (or No More Heroes)?

price cut *cough* price cut

richardhutnik said:
Isn't a "Death Spiral" a move you perform in MadWorld (or No More Heroes)?

Blueberry Cheese Brownie!!!

AFFLICTION said:

A price cut would bleed dry the already hemmoraging company.

JRPG said:
AFFLICTION said:

A price cut would bleed dry the already hemmoraging company.

true but they have to catch up some how