By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit multiplayer trailer!!

I'm getting worried, what happened to the 16 players promise?

Around the Network

I think it depends on the map

DarkNight_DS said:
12 player multiplayer is confirmed VIA their website.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=79135

So, I'm wondering about that legitimacy. I have searched both SEGA and High Voltage and even though that screeshot is solid evidence, I cannot find the page the gonintendo is referencing anywhere and they give no link, so....

superchunk said:
DarkNight_DS said:
12 player multiplayer is confirmed VIA their website.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=79135

So, I'm wondering about that legitimacy. I have searched both SEGA and High Voltage and even though that screeshot is solid evidence, I cannot find the page the gonintendo is referencing anywhere and they give no link, so....

It's 100% legit.  Go to conduitgame.com and click on the features section.  Then scroll the window pane down and you'll see the multiplayer section from the screenshot.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Can't believe there's that many modes! I'm in heaven, someone shoot me!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

is www.conduitgame.com a legit site. It isn't referenced off of Sega or High Voltage.

superchunk said:
is www.conduitgame.com a legit site. It isn't referenced off of Sega or High Voltage.

Yes it is a legit site owned by a marketing firm that Sega payed.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Gnosis said:
Looks alright. I hope there's voicechat... But knowing nintendo, probably not, considering there's no headset for wii yet.

Actually this has voice chat. It's using the wii speak.

Please register :)

honestly, it look like the first Halo.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
routsounmanman said:
No one saw the "Add friend" button on the bottom left of the lobby? This is great news, people! Looks very good implemented; I'm enjoying CoD:WaW so this should have no problem surpassing it.

To be honest, it's probably like the system they have in Brawl, where you can add 'friends of friends'.  Say you and I have each other added, and you have someone else added that joins our game, I could then add that person.  It likely doesn't give the option in public matches, unfortunately...

The game looks great, though!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."