By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit multiplayer trailer!!

Gnosis said:
Looks alright. I hope there's voicechat... But knowing nintendo, probably not, considering there's no headset for wii yet.

They have confirmed the use of Wii Speak, which as far as I think is superior to wearing a headset.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
maybe we'll have dynamic shadows during online play in number 2 =/

lol, still 2 months from release and since the regular play has dynamic shadows, I'm sure multi will as well.

superchunk said:
dahuman said:
maybe we'll have dynamic shadows during online play in number 2 =/

lol, still 2 months from release and since the regular play has dynamic shadows, I'm sure multi will as well.

multiplayer doesn't have it atm in the video, and I doubt they can include it because of the limitation in the engine atm vs the amount of explosions and gun effects you might see on the screen at once.

what with the big skull in the middle of the screen? Is that to tell you that you got a kill?

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Theres 1 reason I'm not getting excited for this.

Its Sega. There only good games this gen are Valkyrie Chronicles and Virtua Fighter 5. I'll wait for the reviews thank you very much.

Around the Network
Phoenix_34 said:
what with the big skull in the middle of the screen? Is that to tell you that you got a kill?

I think so.

12 player multiplayer is confirmed VIA their website.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=79135

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
12 player multiplayer is confirmed VIA their website.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=79135

ah wow. That's crazy. They said many times 16 players was a solid lock too. I guess it wasn't. Oh, well.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said:
Theres 1 reason I'm not getting excited for this.

Its Sega. There only good games this gen are Valkyrie Chronicles and Virtua Fighter 5. I'll wait for the reviews thank you very much.

Sega isn't developing the game. It's being published by them.

actually I can't find any verbiage that states 12 or 16 on either High Voltage's website or Sega's. Can anyone else find an actual link?