By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How do you think Heavenly Sword will do?

damandan05 said:
halo 2 7 hours

7 hours? Certainly not the first time through the game, unless you set the difficulty level to "retard" and every enemy is weaponless.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

@rocket pic

There's an option for retard? I didnt know is that the xbox version only?

mM

Oh, jesus.....Leo-j, I thought you just got done being banned....no reason to jump right back in to this...and besides, halo 2 is an xbox game, or course it would be xbox only... if it existed.

^ its for PC too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

PC owners from what I've heard don't like halo too much, but you get my point.

Around the Network
Apostrovich said:
Oh, jesus.....Leo-j, I thought you just got done being banned....no reason to jump right back in to this...and besides, halo 2 is an xbox game, or course it would be xbox only... if it existed.

So Im dissing the game? Im just extending the joke. The game is for pc thats why I am asking.

mM

I apologize if you were being serious...or...not serious...or whatever, but it just sounded like a relatively out of the blue jab at xbox gamers' skills. Implication of xbox having it's own difficulty setting or "retard".

Incidentally, did anyone hear that one of the Mario Kart games was recalled in the UK because it used the word spastic, and apparently spastic is equivilant to retarded in the UK? Just kind of reminded me when you said retarded. 

Most games can be beaten in a short time, if you rush by everything and don't take it in. The original Mario game for NES can be beaten in under 15minutes does that mean the game should only get a 1/10? I can beat most games in under 5 hours if i rush.

anways, I think anything north of 200k opening week is fantastic and 750k in America would be perfect.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'd hope for a million, but that might be a bit optimistic. I'll be getting it, that's for sure.