By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website suggestions / improvements

I visit this site because it's definitely the best place for sales charts. It's a great place to link during discussions on other gaming forums. I found out about it when somebody else linked it on the Gamespot forums. I like how detailed everything is, how you can compare sales progress of two games/systems...but I don't like the mosquito advertisement, and how sometimes it takes over a month after data should be available for it to come up here. That's a very minor complaint, though, because I won't be able to find a better site than this. That answers your questions for the most part.

Around the Network

Heard about VGCharts in GAF. VGCharts is all I want! I love tracking game sales, looking back at some great games sales released years before (all those games you played as a child ). I think the forum needs some improvement and I'm happy to see you're working on it. The "this week/month in history" is a huge idea so please, make it real! you guys are doing a great job, and I really want you to know that we apreciate that. Since I'm using Firefox, I've never seen a Pop-up, so it's not a probleme for me. keep up the good work guys, and Thank you!

Now Loading... Please Wait!

personnaly, I like the fact that the forum is "in" the web site (you don't have to open a new page, like when you use a Vbulletin forum). It would be nice if you can reply and see at the same time the last posts. Finally, I think more topics will help the forum being more alive. general discussion won't hurt...

Now Loading... Please Wait!

I come here because I feel it is the best place to look after definitive sales figures .I came to know the site because a google search ,if I do remember well ,in any case since I saw it I did put it in my "favorites " in the browser .I link to your site many times each time I have a discussion in the forums .All in all I think it is the best page for video game data sales . Things I like ;the overall presentation ,the comprehensive lists ,the posibility to personalize the comparisions between consoles and games in nearly every period ,the lack of fanboyism .. Things I think could improve ; until I see the "Full " button in the charts I think the only 30-50 games in the lists is a let down from the previous data .Sometimes the site seem to spend a lot of time until putting the new data ,sometimes I have to look the thursday to other sites for Media Create data as this site wont put it for some days .And I know it is very difficult and maybe not possible ,but having some support for european data would be very neat .One very minor gripe ....I appreciate the comparision between X360-Wii-PS3 at the home screen but that seems a bit nextgenwars for me ...I mean this site is great because it doesnt put anything on it until official data is released but doing that kind of graphics that refresh after a determinate matemathic function is less serious after my point of view . Thank you for listening and keep up with the good job

A little question, whats the blue bar next to the Wii number on main page ?

Around the Network

Never mind my last qestion :P

This site is awesome. I have a bunch of Halo-obsessed friends who thought that Halo 2 was the best selling video game of all time. I shut them up quick when I showed them this site, lol. Here are some suggestions: On the "Worldwide Million Selling Software (Shipments)" page it would be nice to have the list numbered. Also, on that same page, some of the different systems have the same color like PS and PS2. It would be cool if there was an option so that you could choose between color coding by individual console, or by console manufacturer.

Hi, your site is great. Just lacking Europe sales but I don't blame you for that I've a question: Here are the Media Create sales number: 1. Pokémon Diamond - NDS - 209.379 - (2.329.227) 2. Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops - PSP - 178.370 - (178.370) 3. Pokémon Pearl - NDS - 164.670 - (1.931.445) 4. New Super Mario Bros. - NDS - 154.107 - (3.771.128) 5. Wii Sports - Wii - 152.756 - (471.229) 6. Dawn of Mana - PS2 - 152.062 - (152.062) 7. Kirby Squeak Squad - NDS - 149.350 - (706.984) 8. Love and Berry DS - NDS - 139.382 - (747.926) 9. Wii Play - Wii - 137.495 - (439.323) 10. Jump Ultimate Stars - NDS - 134.551 - (484.529) And yours for this week: 1 Pokemon Diamond / Pearl DS Nintendo 13 387,000 4,357,250 2 New Super Mario Bros DS Nintendo 31 167,500 3,930,500 3 Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PSP Konami 1 163,250 163,250 4 Kirby Squeak Squad DS Nintendo 8 159,750 737,000 5 Seiken Densetsu 4 PS2 Square 1 156,000 156,000 6 Wii Sports Wii Nintendo 4 156,000 484,250 7 Jump Ultimate Stars DS Nintendo 5 147,500 509,500 8 Wii Play Wii Nintendo 4 140,250 450,250 9 Love and Berry DS Collection DS Sega 5 137,000 752,500 10 Animal Crossing: Wild World DS Nintendo 57 131,000 3,989,750 Why is it different and there's always much than Media Create? Thanks

Just a little problem I noticed: In the compare hardware section, the chart at the bottom that has monthly sales figures is incorrectly labled as weekly sales. I hope this is clear enough for you to understand, but if you look at the section it should be apparent Other than that, excellent site

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Actually, its only in the american console comparison section Also, I'd like to see the option for aligned launches in the american console comparison section, just like the japanese one

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"