By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fat Princess releasing June 18th?

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/12/new-zealand-sony-release-list-dates-fat-princess-for-june-18/

"We realize that New Zealand is like, a bajillion miles away, but we thought we'd bring your attention to a Kiwi-bound PlayStation release schedule, which finally provides a firm release date for Titan Studios' upcoming PSN title, Fat Princess. According to the list, PS3 owners can begin strengthening soul-crushingly negative obesity stereotypes when the game drops June 18. We still don't know whether the States will see a simultaneous release, but it certainly fits nicely within our previously promised summer launch window."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome! Hopefully it will be a WW release

Around the Network

i'll buy

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

"The Legend Of The Fat Princess"

Lmao , Zelda is a fatass.

omg i just watched the video on the Qore 11 that was free OHHH EEmmm Gee i have to buy that game 32 player online? and job classes? count me in!

Must buy!

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Did anyone watch the fat princess video in this month's (free) qore? The other videos I've seen don't do the graphics justice. Looks great in motion.

If I had to guess, I think this is going to be a $15 PSN game. Definately won't be $10, and $20 might be pushing it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

already been confirmed as a 10$ game, wish I could find the link again to show ya.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

I'd buy it for €15, it looks that good.