By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Carnival games sequal most anticipated wii game of 2009

There is no way this jellyfish account is genuine,it most certainly is a joke account made to make joke topics to get a rise out of people.

He is  sly enough not to break rules as a seasoned troll to continue this.  Bravo Bravo.

Tis quite entertaining.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
BTFeather55 said:
jellyfishprince said:
BTFeather55 said:
Dark Chaos said:
It seems PS360 fans are jealous they don't have games like Carnival games and Madworld all in one console. Theres a reason why the Wii is the best selling console because it has best variety of games.

We've got games like Carnival Games ie. games like Haze, Lair, Infinite Undiscovery, and Too Human that also have sub 70 Metacritic scores. And we also have games better than Madworld like Bioshock, Fallout 3, Both Gears of War, Halo 3, MGS 4, Oblivion, The Orange Box, and GTA IV which the Wii could never hope to duplicate.

none of those games are like carnival games! sorry to say but ps3/xbox360 cannot handle games like carnival games because of the motion sensing data processin that only the wii can produce in real time tracking device. please you can say you have other games I will agree but you will never have Carnival Gams.

There's a reason I don't have a game like Carnival Games and that is because it is a 56. I don't have time for that. Now if it was Madworld an 83 on Wii or No More Heroes an 86 (30 points better than CG) or games like Monster Hunter G or Fatal Frame IV or a new Earthbound, yeah I could find time for them on Wii.

There's a reason why he's being sarcastic and you being a troll.

I don't think he's being sarcastic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ryudo said:

There is no way this jellyfish account is genuine,it most certainly is a joke account made to make joke topics to get a rise out of people.

Well that is for sure, but the question is that is he really a ninty fan or an evil hd-fan trollling wii. :o

That is the definition of the Blue Ocean strategy though isn't it? That Nintendo is trying to throw a bigger fishing hook into a group of people that aren't gamers to attract more fish? Going from that it would seem to be that the next game that Nintendo would use as bait to snag their next big catch would be something that wasn't something they had used before like Wii Sports or Carnival Games, but another new ip that landed in the blue ocean with mass appeal.

They're not trying to attract traditional gamers with these games but the masses of people that don't often play games.

So, I have no idea what the most anticipated game for Wii for this year will be and it is likely that the most anticipated game for Wii won't wind up being the one that sells the most copies.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

people are so men on here calling me a troll. sorry that my opinion are too true and real for you ..! i will tell you something personal. do u no why i am differnt. whrn i was 7 was diagnosis with Asperger disease that is why my ideas are better and more real. do not insult me ;____;

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

Around the Network

Wow, what a watered down, unfunny, generally all around shitty attempt to channel Rol's succesfully hilarious sarcastic/joke threads.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Late April fool's joke?O_o

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Endz said:
What's so bad with a game for kids, kids can't play games o.o, what kind of backward world is this forum? If it sold/rated about the same of other high profile games (selling millions), why can't a kids game do that.

Everything in this thread is just meaningless opinions, over 3.5 million is fact.

I don't like it much but good that kids and other people do, why constantly bring down a kids game for, kids need to play too.

exactly. wat people dont reliase is that it sold THE SAME as mgs4 and probably made MORE money. that just shwos people would rahter play carnival games than go in desert and shoot people

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

I still have a slight feeling that this is a (bad) joke thread... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Like a few have already stated.... Wii Sports Resort is the most anticipated Wii game this year...........