By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I think I may be the only person that hates Little Big Planet

I guess I'm not into these kind of games. Everyone seems to praise it. I haven't seen one person say anything negative since it was released last year. I had the same problem with Mario Galaxy. It took me a while to adjust to the cute graphics. It finally became my favorite Wii game.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

It wasn't my cup of tea either. I'm more into puzzle platformers like Klonoa then bee-line through the level platformers, and I couldn't get into the level creation like I could with TS2. For whatever reason I haven't sold it yet, but to me its just too shallow a package as a single player game. Imma give it another try before I do sell it though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

you 2 are crazy
lbp owns, it's very creative
it's a platformer that never ends

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Be prepared for people to say you are stupid for daring to have an opinion

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

-Try it with friends
-The level creator is great, try to create something, eh? maybe you'll like it.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Be prepared for people to say you are stupid for daring to have an opinion

lol...i'm prepared....I've tried it with a friend and my brother. My friend seems to have a blast.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I didn't get it because I could tell that it wasn't my thing just from watching videos

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I hate it. Then again, I hate 99% of things. It could be more improved with more 'japes'.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

If you're not into creatin' shit then why would you like LBP? Me? I like creatin shit and thus I love LBP. Also, it is a great 4 player game.

To be honest, I slightly agree with you. I finished the single player in a week or so, then the community levels were just boring.

However the past few days I've actually got hooked onto creating a level and am having much more fun actually creating a level than just playing other peoples.