By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official WiiWare, Virtual Console, and DSi Ware thread

sethnintendo said:
Loading fine for me also except some pictures are on the left and not in the middle. I assume you haven't added all your VC games to your collections since I see that you recommend some games that aren't on your list.

Those images on the left are ones that somehow were put in a table: I'll be fixing those as soon as I finish the list. And there are a few games that I haven't added to My Games, but mostly if I recommend (or don't) a game that I don't have it's because I played it on a friend/relative's Wii instead.

theRepublic said:
Recommend: World of Goo and Lostwinds

Adding those now.

PorkChopTD said:

Not to be a pest, but I noticed you forgot to put me down for Helix

No pestering involved at all. Sorry for the oversight!

Edit: I see what I did. I meant to add you, but somehow wrote "Helix" instead. Whoops.

Around the Network

Number 1 question.... Are you going to do another Secret Santa this year? I have a 99.9999% understanding that you will. Next question..... Did you have to buy a few games for people that didn't get Secret Santa presents from their Secret Santa?

On Topic: Mark me down as liking Lords of Thunder (TG-16) and Alien Crush (TG-16).

sethnintendo said:
Number 1 question.... Are you going to do another Secret Santa this year? I have a 99.9999% understanding that you will. Next question..... Did you have to buy a few games for people that didn't get Secret Santa presents from their Secret Santa?

On Topic: Mark me down as liking Lords of Thunder (TG-16) and Alien Crush (TG-16).

For question 1, yes, assuming I haven't been banned (judging by some of my posts, that's a pretty big assumption...). As for question 2, sort of: there were a few people that I had to "advance" a game, but everyone paid me back in the end, so it all worked out.

And will do.

Damn, it seems Gyrostarr was a bad game after all :(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:

I thought it was OK, but I would not recommend it when there are so many other choices.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
Soma said:

This thread told you.

I almost forgot, mark me for SMB3, Kirby Adventure, TLoZ: OoT, Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG.

MANUELF said:
I almost forgot, mark me for SMB3, Kirby Adventure, TLoZ: OoT, Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG.

Will do. Since I haven't added half of those yet, I'll hold off until I finish updating the VC, but rest assured that you'll be added.

Thanks theRepublic, I buy other games instead.

Lol, yes noname, thanks to your thread I just saved some bucks, and actually got interested in other games I didn't know before (like Cue Sports: Snooker vs. Billiards)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Take me off liking Ninja Gaiden 1. I am starting to hate this game with a passion. I don't wish to not recommend it but I definitely don't want to recommend it due it pissing me off. I have probably dropped 1,000 f bombs and every other cuss word in the book. Right now I am stuck on 6-2 almost got past it a few times and I just noticed there is a guide on gamefaqs just for this part of level............... Wish me luck.....