By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PS3 to have Branching Storylines!!!

Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Of course its going to be localized. Why else would Namco do all this trouble for only a handful of Japanese? Plus most of the translations they already have thanks to the 360 version.

If not they're in real deep shit, right folks?

Remember PS2 Tales of Symphonia. Also this is Namco USA, you never honestly know what they are thinking.

I'm tired of people using the ToS excuse without knowing the whole story. The reason that they couldn't localize ToS for the PS2 was because the localization rights for ToS was owned by Nintendo.

Anyways more recently they released Eternal Sonata on the PS3.

Around the Network

Its really sad how that the same people who use to hate on this game are sunddenly loving it.

this game deserves to be released in the summer,,, any release in the holiday season will kill it especially on PS3 (Uncharted 2, Ratchet, Assassins creed2, modern warfare 2, GT 5 maybe, NG sigma 2, and whatever announced at E3)

@g-value

more like, Tales of Vesperia : Revolutions :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Its really sad how that the same people who use to hate on this game are sunddenly loving it.

Look who's talking.

hayeya_k said:
this game deserves to be released in the summer,,, any release in the holiday season will kill it especially on PS3 (Uncharted 2, Ratchet, Assassins creed2, modern warfare 2, GT 5 maybe, NG sigma 2, and whatever announced at E3)

@g-value

more like, Tales of Vesperia : Revolutions :)

I think Tales of Vesperia: Reloaded sounds more badass.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Wow, interesting. I PRAY (as an atheist :P ) they bring it to NA!

Tales of Vesperia can make even athesists pray!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Only thing I hated is because the game was released on the 360 and not on the PS3. I love Tales of games and I hate it they're not all being localized. I don't bother buying the Japanese versions as I know some Japanese myself, but it would be a much bigger favor to the Western fans. Sorry if you didn't mean me by this but somehow I felt personally offended as you spoke in general terms.

I don't understand why Nintendo was holding the localization rights of ToS, as the game was published by Namco in the first place.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

outlawauron said:
Xen said:
Wow, interesting. I PRAY (as an atheist :P ) they bring it to NA!

Tales of Vesperia can make even athesists pray!

Yes. And I hope Graces will be good enough to promote relgious fanatism.. among atheists :P

*~Onna76~* said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Only thing I hated is because the game was released on the 360 and not on the PS3. I love Tales of games and I hate it they're not all being localized. I don't bother buying the Japanese versions as I know some Japanese myself, but it would be a much bigger favor to the Western fans. Sorry if you didn't mean me by this but somehow I felt personally offended as you spoke in general terms.

I don't understand why Nintendo was holding the localization rights of ToS, as the game was published by Namco in the first place.

Sorry if i offended you or anyone else for that matter .

*~Onna76~* said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

It was because Namco wasn't planning on bringing Tales of Symphonai over seas but Nintendo wanted it to be released in the states so  that they had more JRPGS on their console and so Nintendo funded the localization and did all the advertisement for the game.