By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PS3 to have Branching Storylines!!!

g-value said:

The New Brave Vesperia

I can't provide a link to the image or something.

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
g-value said:

The New Brave Vesperia

Hold up...... if Flynn is there with the party then whats going to happen to a certain plot twist?

g-value said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
g-value said:

The New Brave Vesperia

Hold up...... if Flynn is there with the party then whats going to happen to a certain plot twist?

woops, I meant that that I can't see the picture. Can you please provide a link to the pictures. Sorry about that.

It would be great if Namco USA listens to the fans and localize the game.

A few days ago, I tried asking them, and just got "we have no information to share" reply -_-".

Maybe if they get 1000 such emails, then we will get some info... ;p

DeotoxSlayer said:
g-value said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
g-value said:

The New Brave Vesperia

woops, I meant that that I can't see the picture. Can you please provide a link to the pictures. Sorry about that.

Here it is

http://tov.b-ch.com/picture/tov/1239011734.jpg

Around the Network

Keeps getting better.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Of course its going to be localized. Why else would Namco do all this trouble for only a handful of Japanese? Plus most of the translations they already have thanks to the 360 version.

If not they're in real deep shit, right folks?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Of course its going to be localized. Why else would Namco do all this trouble for only a handful of Japanese? Plus most of the translations they already have thanks to the 360 version.

But the new addtional script for the PS3 version was almost as long as the entire script in the Xbox 360 version. They are going to have to translate alot. But they still better localize PS3 ToV.

*~Onna76~* said:

Remember PS2 Tales of Symphonia. Also this is Namco USA, you never honestly know what they are thinking.

Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Remember PS2 Tales of Symphonia. Also this is Namco USA, you never honestly know what they are thinking.

That was 2003 this is 2009. Times has change lets just hope Namco changed along with it.