By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PS3 to have Branching Storylines!!!

The bolded is kinda like TOS and with Kratos and Zelos, you probably cant cant have up tp 8 so 1 person cant join

Around the Network

$5-10 DLC for 360.
English translation for ps3.
Make it happen Namco.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Xxain said:
The bolded is kinda like TOS and with Kratos and Zelos, you probably cant cant have up tp 8 so 1 person cant join

I hope there is more to it then that. Maybe something like Chrono Trigger?

I hope this does not include the original cast.

iclim4 said:
$5-10 DLC for 360.
English translation for ps3.
Make it happen Namco.

I doubt this is gonna come as DLC though, Sony has a deal about late Ports having exclusive content on the PS3 and giving it to the 360 a DLC would probably be seen as breaking that deal.

Around the Network

Awesome! This game is pretty much #1 on my hype meter for this year. It really sucked knowing I wouldn't be able to play it until I purchased a 360 again. (Not anytime soon :P)

Glad to know they're making use of the extra space they have now. Woot!

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

You guys better get hyped

As soon as ToV will be localized I'll contact Namco (again) to tell them how much I now appreciate their work for bringing the best out of ToV now for on the PS3. Just hope next time they'll release their games simultaneous or exclusive on the PS3, instead of keep us waiting so long!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Tales of Vesperia: Reloaded

Wookaroo said:
Awesome! This game is pretty much #1 on my hype meter for this year. It really sucked knowing I wouldn't be able to play it until I purchased a 360 again. (Not anytime soon :P)

Glad to know they're making use of the extra space they have now. Woot!

Too bad....

I was already hyped "before" this clip

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo