By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will any other game ever beat Wii Sports as the greatest game ever

Best game ever? WTF?

As for most sold? Whenever the next Nintendo console comes out...

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
EL_PATRAS said:
i played hop scotch yesterday. It was better in some aspects

Hop scotch isn't a game because it doesn't have a story.

damn, hop scotch needs voice acting

This gen no game will ever get close to what Wii Sports have done to the videogame market but......

The only game that will ever get close is WSR, if not you are kidding yourselves.

Unnless it sells 7 million+ then we can talk.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Did JamesCiruz really call people stupid and say he hates them, and then report somebody for calling him mean?

Is he editing his posts? Wasn't it him calling people retards too?

And I didn't say every PS3 in Japan was bundled with MGS4, and whether it was or not was irrelevant to our conversation.

You can argue quality comes from gamers and reviewers all you want, but if they're not actually willing to pay for the game, all their high review scores are baloney. Either that or you really believe that 99% of gamers are casual but you want the 1% of REAL GAMERS to dictate quality for the other 99%.

Wii Sports Resort honestly doesn't stand a chance to even come close to Wii Sports numbers. I think a lot of people are overestimating that game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

As much as Wii Sports is simple etc. etc. etc. It still is the greatest game of all time and to prove this I ask you this question:

What other game is an aphrodisiac and will get you laid over and over and over?

Yeah... I didn't think so.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

its called bundle a game with a console and hope it sells more copies then the wii does

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Did JamesCiruz really call people stupid and say he hates them, and then report somebody for calling him mean?

Is he editing his posts? Wasn't it him calling people retards too?

And I didn't say every PS3 in Japan was bundled with MGS4, and whether it was or not was irrelevant to our conversation.

You can argue quality comes from gamers and reviewers all you want, but if they're not actually willing to pay for the game, all their high review scores are baloney. Either that or you really believe that 99% of gamers are casual but you want the 1% of REAL GAMERS to dictate quality for the other 99%.

No, he didn't edit his posts (I believe).

I quoted him, and I just summarized him saying "fuck, idiot, you're a retard". He, and, according to a mod, several others miinterpreted my point (and though that I called him a retard) and reported me.

That was purely my mistake. (And as the mod told me, I strongly suggest everyone to quote exactly what the other person says, rather than summarize it, to avoid confusion).

PS: I added an edit to my post.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Ok has anyone else noticed that the OP is a cross dresser that is predicting that the Wii will sell 150 million units by 2010? Claiming that Wii Fit is the best game of all time with a pic of Wii Bowling saying "Wii will rock you"?

Any of you who actualy tried to defend MGS4 against Wii fit should realise you just got trolled.

OT: Wii sports is quite fun and has gotten the most play on my Wii by far. Before I stopped playing with my Wii.

Wii Bowling IS the best bowling videogame EVER, but let's be real regarding the rest. Of course something else will beat it. Depending on what you prefer, you can say Wii Sports is not even the best SPORTS game ever (let alone game period), which is the way I originally read this as.

Wii fanboys (like the original poster hyping WiiSports as having the best visual ever) seem cute to me. Can someone take them to a loving home?

[Mods send me a PM and let me know if that went too far].