By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will any other game ever beat Wii Sports as the greatest game ever

pastro243 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

The paragraph before your last question was kind of unnecessary, or mainly the sentence that trashed other games...

But then again, so is this entire thread because there are so many different opinions on what is the greatest game ever and mini-games, or any games resembling them, usually aren't popular (on the interweb). It's not nice to trash games, too, even if it's your own opinion.... >_<

I think I just summarized the entire thread....

*Edited*

I need to read what I post next time.....

wise man.

Thanks for the compliment, but if you're going to thank me, thank the other people that said basically the same thing, too. :P

Around the Network

this may be off topic but um your avatar is that a girl or a dude?

Freecard
Minesweeper

I honestly think calling Wii Sports the greatest game ever is an insult to anything other than casual gamers.

Depends on whether you think Wii Sports is the best game ever. I don't - so essentially from my point of view its already been beaten (in fact before it even came out as their are older games I would rate above Wii Sports).

However it is damn good fun - even if I can't seem to get the hang of the boxing. I can comfortably beat my kids, in a heartwarming 'competitive dad' sort of way, at everything but the damn boxing.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Wii sports makes MGS4/RE5 look like trash? Wow. :D

Esa-Petteri said:
Wii sports makes MGS4/RE5 look like trash? Wow. :D

Biggest pile of Bullshit Ive ever seen on this site

Wii Sports is one of my favorite games of all time. It's the only game, my parents and other relatives ask me to play when they're over at my house.

Pixel Art can be fun.

wii sports=most boring game I ever played

SmokedHostage said:
Wii Sports is one of my favorite games of all time. It's the only game, my parents and other relatives ask me to play when they're over at my house.

I agree so much see people here maybe they are like a thousand people that would play mgs4 whenever they can but what about the millions of other users, dads, moms, sisters, old people, they want to play wii sports. if they got to pick between mgs4 and wii sports I wonder what they would pick?

people here need to understand DEMOGRAPHIC. people think wii sports is not good because maybe it doesn't look as good as metal gear, but I heard metal gear is movie? like half the game! who wants to watch a video of people bowling? I say, I want to play bowling!

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010