By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3 or Killzone 2. Which has the better Multiplayer feature?

non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

Around the Network
donkeykong88 said:
non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

Because, non-gravity can see that this is an attempt to ignite another flamewar

Initiating social expirement #928719281

786_ali said:
donkeykong88 said:
non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

How the hell will this thread ignite a flamewar im asking for your opinion on which has the better multiplayer feature this is not a contest but a general discussion!!

From looking at the posts people are sensible enough to post their opinion with great detail unfortunately some only post a title without giving a reason.

@ dinkeykong88 ... because I assume 786_ali, Leonidas, Aldro, Parasitic, megaman2, skeeuk and myself have not extensively played Halo 3 thus making half the posts useless

Well your not going to get many people saying halo 3 cos this site is ps3 fanboy heaven. Getting back to the question, I find halo 3's weapons, granades, vehicles and general gameplay more unique than kz2's. Not to say that kz2's multiplayer isn't good cos it is and its what iv been playing lately but i just prefer halo 3.

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!

Around the Network
786_ali said:
donkeykong88 said:
non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

Mind your own bussiness. You always stalk me around everywhere :p

non-gravity said:
786_ali said:
donkeykong88 said:
non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

wtf? stalking you? yeah riiiiiiiight... I was on this thread before you. It's mine! :P

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Slimebeast said:
Can someone explain why Halo 3 MP is supposed to be so great? So far I've honestly failed to see it.

its not a big difference from other games right now really, its more popular, but its easy to pick up and play,  its more user friendly (you can easily make a game even if your not into making them) , its more colorful (not dark and gritty like KZ2 , or serious like CoD).

its not "Greater" its more "Different"

same thing to KZ , CoD ,L4D , Socom , Warhawk ...ect

786_ali said:
non-gravity said:
786_ali said:
donkeykong88 said:
non-gravity said:
This thread stinks

KZ2

lol why is that?

wtf? stalking you? yeah riiiiiiiight... I was on this thread before you. It's mine! :P

LMAO

Killzone 2 appeals far more to me personally, both for single player and multi-player. Other games like Warhawk (being able to fly in aircrafts) and Resistance 2 (8 player co-op) bring additional interesting teamwork multi-player aspects to the table.

Honestly, I think if Halo 3 wasn't a Halo game, but launched with other characters, name and more a standard level of marketing the title would have been rated much lower. I expected more from this game compared to earlier installments.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales