By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3 or Killzone 2. Which has the better Multiplayer feature?

jagged sac just pwnd rpruett :)

Around the Network
gergroy said:
jagged sac just pwnd rpruett :)

LOL.  I wasn't trying to disprove anyone.  I just remember a weekly update from Bungie that had all of these stats, figured I would help out.  In fact, this is actually a copy paste from a thread I made.

HALO!

its more balanced and fun.

kz2 is about as good as the reviews and thats pretty basic, not ledgendary!

Rpruett said:I'm not saying Halo ISN'T a good game.  (While I personally don't enjoy it all that much...It was better than 2 though.) It's well made and well liked by many.  To say that it wasn't more hyped than ANY game in recent times is downright silly though.   Halo has more hype than Mario...And that's saying something.  From Doritos to Pepsi products, to minute long commericals.

Who said anything about Halo 3 not being the most hyped game of all time? Everyone is in agreeance on that fact. All I tried to explain to people like you is that the original hype and marketing only serves to sell copies. It does not keep players coming back to the game for 1.5 years even after they have purchased other games in the mean time.

The bottom line is that Halo 3 is the most played console shooter of all time because of it's quality, and Bungie's constant effort to keep the game fresh with new map packs that are flawlessly designed.

sieanr said:
darendt said:
KZ2 is a much better game than Halo 3. The online is equally better. The controls are better, animations, GFX, sound, # of people, maps, you name it its better.

Online vehicle combat.

Turret deployment? Air support? cloaked sniper? C4? Enemy disguise? Deployable spawn point?

Vehicles no, everything else, yes.

Halo3 is too much like Unreal for my liking.