By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem is a difficult series, I don't know if you guys have heard

Well, that's my impression from FE7 anyway. This game's tough! Especially if you are like me and refuse to let anyone die, ever.

I'm playing through on Hector's Mode for the fist time. Hector is manly! Manly. Also his mode is much harder than Eliwood's, possibly because Hecto himself is the last Lord to level up. I'm going through the mission to get the Armads now. I spent the last mission getting Nino more than 20 levels befoe taking on Lloyd.

Canas is probably the best boss-killer I have, thanks to Luna ignoring defense.

Anyway, this game is hard. I bet the rest of the series is about this hard.

Let's talk about Fire Emblem.

Around the Network

Canas was my favorite character every time I played through the game. Not only for his insane power, but he just looks like a witty and evil nerd.

He is a witty (potentially evil) nerd. I'm building up his support with Pent. Their conversations are hilarious - they kind of alternate geeking out about one another.

I imagine Hector will re-assert himself as top dog once I get his new class leveled up, but for now Canas is tops, yes.

And even then this game is freaking hard!

Why even bother? Just spam Marcus and you've got the game won.

LOL Canas and Pent. Erk and Lucius destroys both.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Let's do it.

Seriously though, every time I play Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, Ilyana ends up being an overpowered and ever hungry spellcaster (Poor Soren's always trailing behind her greatness). Seriously, she's a beast by the end of it all (BAM! Lightning Bolt to the face!), but that's what happens when you have favorites.

*Swoon*

MontanaHatchet said:
Why even bother? Just spam Marcus and you've got the game won.

Enjoy the last chapter.

Pixel Art can be fun.

If we're on the subject, is Shadow Dragon good?

Canas eats Erk for breakfast, I don't know what you're talking about. Hell, he could probably eat Lucius alive, too.

Besides, I trained up Nino, and she kind of dwarfs everyone except for Canas anyway.

Monty, Marcus does not even compare to Hector. Or even Kent, once you get Kent leveled up. Marcus' stat growth is so atrocious that I literally haven't used him once except to absorb damage early on.

Smeags said:
Khuutra said:

Let's do it.

Seriously though, every time I play Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, Ilyana ends up being an overpowered and ever hungry spellcaster. Seriously, she's a beast by the end of it all, but that's what happens when you have favorites.

*Swoon*

Soren was here, Ilyana is a loser.

Also Shadow Dragon is divine.

Pixel Art can be fun.