By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem is a difficult series, I don't know if you guys have heard

MontanaHatchet said:
Khuutra said:
Canas eats Erk for breakfast, I don't know what you're talking about. Hell, he could probably eat Lucius alive, too.

Besides, I trained up Nino, and she kind of dwarfs everyone except for Canas anyway.

Monty, Marcus does not even compare to Hector. Or even Kent, once you get Kent leveled up. Marcus' stat growth is so atrocious that I literally haven't used him once except to absorb damage early on.

Well, duh. Of course Canas eats Erk. Spell type advantage and whatnot. I may be the only person alike who actually put most of their emphasis on Eliwood. I don't care what anyone says, he's awesome.

Incidentally my Eliwood has had really good growth this playthrough, he's probably going to max out most of his stats. I expect him to actually damage the dragon in the end, unlike some Lords.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
SmokedHostage said:
Khuutra said:
Canas eats Erk for breakfast, I don't know what you're talking about. Hell, he could probably eat Lucius alive, too.

Besides, I trained up Nino, and she kind of dwarfs everyone except for Canas anyway.

Monty, Marcus does not even compare to Hector. Or even Kent, once you get Kent leveled up. Marcus' stat growth is so atrocious that I literally haven't used him once except to absorb damage early on.

I bet your Erk has poor growths.  Canas is cool but I never really used him much in any of my playthoughs. :

Also Nino is decent but she's too low of a level to be viable towards Ch. 24 and so.

Hell you get Nino in chapter 27 or some ludicrous shit.

I spent prpetty much all of chapter 29 using Oswin, Kent, and the prepromote Hero as walls while she leveled up. I took her from a level 5 Mage to a level 8 Sage in one level. She a beast now.

And Canas is indespensible just because, dammit, arcane magic is way too awesome.

Opinions, Opinions, Opinions.

I think you're referring to Harken.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Yes! Harken. He is squishy compared to Kent and Oswin, but Priscilla kept him in good shape.

Khuutra said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Khuutra said:

Well, duh. Of course Canas eats Erk. Spell type advantage and whatnot. I may be the only person alike who actually put most of their emphasis on Eliwood. I don't care what anyone says, he's awesome.

Incidentally my Eliwood has had really good growth this playthrough, he's probably going to max out most of his stats. I expect him to actually damage the dragon in the end, unlike some Lords.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.  Lyn might not be the strongest but I could play the prologue over and over just for her.  I <3 her.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Khuutra said:
Yes! Harken. He is squishy compared to Kent and Oswin, but Priscilla kept him in good shape.

Karel is superior.  He is the sword saint after all.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Lyn has nice thighs.

Fire emblem games have a way of annoying me. I always lose a guy on the final turn of an important battle and it just irks me. now i'm filled with RAAAGEE

Guys what is the hardest Fire Emblem, I gotta know.

I know this one can't be the hardest, because it has Hector, and Hector is an army-killer.

Fire Emblem is easily my favorite Nintendo Franchise, i love the challenge that this game offers, and i always have been a fan of Strategy Games (played loads of Panzer General as a kid thats probably why).

Path of Radiance was my first title in the series, bought it randomly because i havent really played many games last gen but just picked it since it was a strategy game on the GC. I havent seen it in any shop since , so im glad i got it.

Radiant Dawn is my favourite Wii game , it has a great story and cool characters.

Shadow Dragon on the DS was my first old school FE, and i thought its a bit easier then the console ones, with much simpler story. But it was also a great Experience. If i ever see GBA Fire Emblem ill buy them.

MontanaHatchet said:
Lyn has nice thighs.

Karla isn't bad either.

Pixel Art can be fun.