By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most milked franchise in gaming

Sims and their countless add-ons

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

Really? Halo? There's been four games in eight years. There has been about eight Call of Dutys and eight Ratchet and Clanks in the same time frame.

4 is too much if you are not an american

jonnhytesta said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

Really? Halo? There's been four games in eight years. There has been about eight Call of Dutys and eight Ratchet and Clanks in the same time frame.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is this some anti-american hate, because I haven't gotten to ban anybody all day and it's getting late. I need to reach my quota.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

need for speed , there are loads go check

Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is this some anti-american hate, because I haven't gotten to ban anybody all day and it's getting late. I need to reach my quota.

Maybe he just meant to say that Americans like Halo? It's true...

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

What he made was a blanket statement that everyone but Americans think 4 Halo games in 8 years is too much. Is that true?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

What he made was a blanket statement that everyone but Americans think 4 Halo games in 8 years is too much. Is that true?

Probably. It's like saying if you were Swedish you wouldn't get sick of Singstar, or if you were Italian you wouldn't get sick of Pro Evolution Soccer. Other countries may like the game but those are the countries where they're most popular or among the most popular. To be fair, the sales numbers for the Halo games speak for themselves.

MontanaHatchet said:
Onyxmeth said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
Onyxmeth said:
jonnhytesta said:
halo tomb raider

Probably. It's like saying if you were Swedish you wouldn't get sick of Singstar, or if you were Italian you wouldn't get sick of Pro Evolution Soccer. Other countries may like the game but those are the countries where they're most popular or among the most popular. To be fair, the sales numbers for the Halo games speak for themselves.

Or it's more like "There are too many Pro Evolution games if you aren't European" or "There are too many Singstar games if you aren't Swedish". These are blanket statements against nations of people that have very little evidence in support of them. There's a difference between "Americans love Halo" and "Everyone else is so sick of these Halo games except for you Americans". You've been supplying the former while he was supplying the latter.

Hell, ban him if you want. I'm not stopping you. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't get worked up about his statement because it probably wasn't meant as anything bad. Blanket statements have very loose qualifications anyways, so you're really over-emphasizing that point. And there is evidence supporting that Americans really like Halo. Just look at the sales numbers, as I mentioned before. Even if he was being anti-American, it wasn't really that big of a deal.

MontanaHatchet said:
Hell, ban him if you want. I'm not stopping you. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't get worked up about his statement because it probably wasn't meant as anything bad. Blanket statements have very loose qualifications anyways, so you're really over-emphasizing that point. And there is evidence supporting that Americans really like Halo. Just look at the sales numbers, as I mentioned before. Even if he was being anti-American, it wasn't really that big of a deal.

You're too much of a softie Montana. That's why everybody loves ya.

(Squeezes Montana's cheek)