By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey Gballzack, how's the new sockpuppet working out?

Around the Network

i dont think so ...but i could be wrong---i think it might have to do some with the fact that women are taught to be supportive of each other and bond--does not always happen--while me tend to be told you will be better then them, or that you have to be the leader and always strong

mesoteto said:
i dont think so ...but i could be wrong---i think it might have to do some with the fact that women are taught to be supportive of each other and bond--does not always happen--while me tend to be told you will be better then them, or that you have to be the leader and always strong

gender and sex are so damn confusing.

That must explain this obvious fake photo of her Legend.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/Kriti4652/fdss08.jpg?t=1190886823

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I wonder if part of it too is the fact that women are seen as sexualized objects in our culture and its easier for a woman to recognize another woman as an object of desire by that merit alone.

I think it may be part of why there are more openly bisexual women, though not directly why it's more widely accepted. Another thing about male bisexuality: a lot of people have trouble with it because the images of gay men presented in the media are, to a large degree, effeminate, and that's incongruous with the images of straight men. The two types of sexuality are seen as entirely different and incompatible, and thus it's rarer to see an out bisexual guy than an out bisexual girl.

Around the Network

that's another interesting view on the matter. Boy this is making my head hurt thinking about it.

now imagine if you were a guy thinking ...what if i was bisexual--then you would have to add in the fear of how society might view you--try to imagine how much your head might hurt with those extra factore

EDIT:sorry hit the wrong button

We live in a society that still denies the existence of any female sexuality. Women can be gay or bi all they want and nobody cares, because people don't consider it "intercourse" unless something goes "in," and they assume all sex is based on the penis. If two men have sex people freak out. If two women "fool around" it's cute, but not considered "real sex" unless they're using toys that emulate penises. They have to pretend to be men to actually have sex.

By this same logic our society encourages women to pretend they're bisexual to turn on straight men, so it seems that there are more out bi women when in fact there are just more women who fake bisexuality because it's easy and fun. Even these straight women find it easy to fool around with each other, because even they don't consider it real sex without a penis.

mesoteto's correct in saying men having to deal with more social pressure to stay in the closet, but in reality, homosexuality is more common in men than women, and I'm not sure if bisexuality is common more in one sex or the other. Strictly heterosexual women can definitely fake bisexuality for fun, and strictly heterosexual men wouldn't want to do this due to the stigma against homosexuality, and the fact that many people STILL don't believe bisexuality exists. A man can have sex with a million women, and then the second he kisses one man he can get his ass beat by some homophobic idiots.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
We live in a society that still denies the existence of any female sexuality. Women can be gay or bi all they want and nobody cares, because people don't consider it "intercourse" unless something goes "in," and they assume all sex is based on the penis. If two men have sex people freak out. If two women "fool around" it's cute, but not considered "real sex" unless they're using toys that emulate penises. They have to pretend to be men to actually have sex.

By this same logic our society encourages women to pretend they're bisexual to turn on straight men, so it seems that there are more out bi women when in fact there are just more women who fake bisexuality because it's easy and fun. Even these straight women find it easy to fool around with each other, because even they don't consider it real sex without a penis.

mesoteto's correct in saying men having to deal with more social pressure to stay in the closet, but in reality, homosexuality is more common in men than women, and I'm not sure if bisexuality is common more in one sex or the other. Strictly heterosexual women can definitely fake bisexuality for fun, and strictly heterosexual men wouldn't want to do this due to the stigma against homosexuality, and the fact that many people STILL don't believe bisexuality exists. A man can have sex with a million women, and then the second he kisses one man he can get his ass beat by some homophobic idiots.

bingo a girl can say it and not have to worry about much--i mean it actual scores her points with us guys--and most women dont care--but men always have to worry--we have to compete to be the "alpha male" so we dont want other guys to feel like they can be better then us in any--even if its something that shouldnt matter

every guy will tell you out of my mouth will come"yeah great for you" but in my head i say"i am better"

Hello, I am an 18 year old guy and think of myself as being "predominantly gay."

I think that the Kinsey Scale is a very accurate thing to use when measuring sexuality.

Kinsey Scale on Wikipedia

I would probably measure myself between a 4 and a 5. Even though my 4/5 area could be seen as bisexual, I personally don't believe in the 3 on the Kinsey Scale (half and half bisexuality).

My reason:

I don't believe that a half and half bisexual person could get the same "personal pleasure" from viewing male and female "adult content." I personally can't really "get it up" for female "adult content", but I really wouldn't be against engaging in any activity with either gender. My attraction to men is stronger though. I view my personal scale on "personal pleasure" because I think it is the only real accurate way to measure it.

(I used dumb quotation things so I won't get banned or whatever lol)