By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AgnosticJesus said:
After reading this thread I have come to realize that I am bisexual. This totally explains why I have always fantasized about going balls deep on another dude. Well I'm off to cruise the local public bathrooms to have my first experience. My wife may get upset but she is just going to have to deal with the fact that I love dongs.

Wow!... Having a dong must be interesting, "Balls deep", lol.

Around the Network

ROn White was able to prove that every man has a tendence to be gay--it really simple

pm me if ya want the answer

Guy on Guy just doesn't seem as "cute" as girl on girl though, I guess the female body will always have the advantage in just smoothing out discrepencies in sexual preference.

true ---you ill almost never find a guy that would complain about that --but will complain about guys

Guess its just more fun being a girl then, lol.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Guy on Guy just doesn't seem as "cute" as girl on girl though, I guess the female body will always have the advantage in just smoothing out discrepencies in sexual preference.

Or rather, a society where images of sexuality are created by men generates the idea that lesbian sex is just an extension of straight sex, and will inevitably leed to threesomes for interested guys.  Girls who are hardcore lesbians/not interested in men get typecast as "feminazis" or "butch dykes", because they don't fit into that particular world view.  Gay sexuality, on the other hand, doesn't enhance straight sexuality in the eyes of men, and thus has been usually made into an "other" of sexuality, something vaguely uncomfortable that the mainstream at best accepts.  Those mental starting points are why (IMHO) so many more people are uncomfortable with gay sex than lesbian sex.

Well said choir.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Guess its just more fun being a girl then, lol.

I've always wondered.....

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

bi = lying pervert

I wonder if part of it too is the fact that women are seen as sexualized objects in our culture and its easier for a woman to recognize another woman as an object of desire by that merit alone.