By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
weezy said:

"(Correct me if I am wrong Stof).  (I am not so good in all that gay stuff) X_X."

Uh?

Don't believe him? Ask the last 3 guys he slept with!

ba-zing.

I don't believe any countries currently mandate that Churches must offer weddings to same sex couples. Which means that whether or not they get married in a church is up to the church. This has led to a pretty big tension within the Anglican/Episcopal church, as Many North American and European members want to ordaine gay ministers and bless samesex unions. There's a possibility that the 77 million strong church will seperate. I'm not really sure who gets to keep the name.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
weezy said:

I was just IFFY about the "gay stuff" comment.

What exactly is "gay stuff"

I mean with Gay stuff =  Special rules for gays/bisexuals that people who are gay/bi probably know better than people who are not gay/bisexual

I don't know how to call it.

stof said:
weezy said:

"(Correct me if I am wrong Stof).  (I am not so good in all that gay stuff) X_X."

Uh?

Don't believe him? Ask the last 3 guys he slept with!

Waah do you mean that my last two ex-girlfriends were guys and my fiancee is a guy too?
Oh my god and last night  my fiancee told me she had her period how is that possible?

(>_> Please don't explain that).

ba-zing.

I don't believe any countries currently mandate that Churches must offer weddings to same sex couples. Which means that whether or not they get married in a church is up to the church. This has led to a pretty big tension within the Anglican/Episcopal church, as Many North American and European members want to ordaine gay ministers and bless samesex unions. There's a possibility that the 77 million strong church will seperate. I'm not really sure who gets to keep the name.

Wow interesting (Weezy that is what I mean with gay/bi stuff or did ya know that?).

Snesboy said:
Hmm, hate to say it but, people who are Pro-Gay Rights well, they aren't bad people. That is just their opinion which they are entitled too.

But homosexuals seem to think that the government is preventing them from so called "marriage". THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO REGULATE MARRIAGE!

Remember, separation of church and state, at least according to US law.

It would be up to the church (whichever religion you are) to decide on such a controversial issue.

I just wish homosexuals would stop complaining to the government about this marriage stuff. The government can't regulate that kind of stuff.

That's just fact, gosh I hope I don't get banned for this.

I am gay and I agree with you.. Government has no right to force churches to do anything. The separation between church and state is one of the most important rights ascribed in the U.S. constitution BUT pastors/rabbis/imams etc. are not the only ones who have the power to grant marriages, judges can also do that.

This whole thing would be a lot easier for everyone to accept if gay people would stop pushing for the word "marriage" when a civil union, with all the same legal rights, would suffice and not be nearly as controversial.. Just have judges preside over the ceremonies or leaders of certain faiths (like Unitarian Universalists) who do not have a problem with gay unions.

lol @ konnichiwa

Around the Network

Good for women, bad for men.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

WEWdeadeye said:
Good for women, bad for men.
I assume that you are a guy?

As long as there are people of each sex to have "fun" with I don't particularaly mind if I can or can't marry anyone group.

I can speak from experience. I was legally married to a post op transexual for 2 years in the United States. Marriage in terms of a govermant has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with fiscal responsibilities. In the US the idea is to give families tax breaks so they can raise their families and help them incure the cost increase of a stay at home spouse and kids. Not many straight couples do not have children and not all marriages have a stay at home spouse so the tax break seems like a tax penalty. Marriages assign rights that civil unions and other arrangements do not. In case anyone is wondering my marriage was legal and infact even recognzed by the INS though it had to be fought and I do consider myself straight despite what people may think. DOMA can not interfer with a marriage where the country legally recognizes one part of the marriage a man and the other a woman. I appreciate people for who they are and I like who I like but to me I do not find men sexy.

After reading this thread I have come to realize that I am bisexual. This totally explains why I have always fantasized about going balls deep on another dude. Well I'm off to cruise the local public bathrooms to have my first experience. My wife may get upset but she is just going to have to deal with the fact that I love dongs.