By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't folks on this site keep their word?

I am so baffled - folks scream 'I'm gone' or 'I'm finished with VGChartz' and will be gone for a few weeks - then, like bees to a pot of honey, they are back.

Why? Are you looking for extra attention? Why come back, like whatever it was that drove you away won't be here waiting when you come back? Why not keep your word and stay gone? Don't get an alt account - you say you wanna leave, go. Stay gone. Or are you that shallow to think this site can't go on without your fanboi presence and the like?

Good riddance, I say.

Around the Network

The site is addicting, props to Brett for creating a site its members simply can't let go off

It's quite addictive, I have been away for 1 week and felt lonely without it...

Yeah... Its hard to leave... not that I want too :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

i got withdrawl symptoms last time, im not risking them again, lol

Around the Network

NAME NAMES........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
NAME NAMES........

I don't have a problem naming folks who said they were gone - Leo-J, DmeisterJ, RealMafoo and a few others I can't really recall. Why the drama? Why not just leave, not post anymore, instead of being attention whores?

Seriously, you see someone say they are gone - and then weeks later, they are posting like nothing happened. And folks think they will still be taken seriously when it was obvious they were thin-skinned, had some other issues at work, and yet, here they are, back again.

Except for my move last summer, when I couldn't get on a PC consistently, that was it.

Yet others, fed up with some posters where will bolt, created a thread saying 'I'm gone,' and they come back. It just shows me how immature a person is when they do that.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

madskillz said:
psrock said:
NAME NAMES........

I don't have a problem naming folks who said they were gone - Leo-J, DmeisterJ, RealMafoo and a few others I can't really recall. Why the drama? Why not just leave, not post anymore, instead of being attention whores?

Seriously, you see someone say they are gone - and then weeks later, they are posting like nothing happened. And folks think they will still be taken seriously when it was obvious they were thin-skinned, had some other issues at work, and yet, here they are, back again.

Except for my move last summer, when I couldn't get on a PC consistently, that was it.

Yet others, fed up with some posters where will bolt, created a thread saying 'I'm gone,' and they come back. It just shows me how immature a person is when they do that.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

Ask jAYZ, CHER, MICHAEL JORDAN, sometimes we leave, but quicly missed why we were there in the first place. While i do believe some are attention whores, but its the reason we love them anyway.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
madskillz said:
psrock said:
NAME NAMES........

Ask jAYZ, CHER, MICHAEL JORDAN, sometimes we leave, but quicly missed why we were there in the first place. While i do believe some are attention whores, but its the reason we love them anyway.

But those people were actually good and people wanted them back (dont know who cher is and Jay z sucks ass now)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I guess they want us to beg them not to go away :P. I’m not good at begging though and most of the times it is because I don’t give a sh*t…

I say meh...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(