By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't folks on this site keep their word?

Hold the mother-fucking phone.

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

Get your facts straight playa.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

Around the Network

I love it when they take their profile pictures down and make a thread to be all dramatic ... it really is quite pathetic.

I keep my word!

I'll never post in this thread again!!

Damn, you were right all along!

:0P

DMeisterJ said:

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

lol you took your profile picture down and wrote this on your wall

DMeisterJ posted 01/02/2009, 12:48
Hello everyone!

I had to log in today to get the KZ2 demo code that MM PM'ed me, so Hi!

See you all later, maybe a few years from now... lol.

Maybe you didn't say you were leaving but you were trying to be a drama queen

Around the Network
seece said:
DMeisterJ said:

lol you took your profile picture down and wrote this on your wall

DMeisterJ posted 01/02/2009, 12:48
Hello everyone!

I had to log in today to get the KZ2 demo code that MM PM'ed me, so Hi!

See you all later, maybe a few years from now... lol.

Maybe you didn't say you were leaving but you were trying to be a drama queen

Exactly.  That's what I did.  I didn't make a thread about how much I hate people on this site, or make a big stink about it, just disappeared into the night, and left a note on my wall for people who may have checked up on me to make sure I wasn't dead or anything. 

I'd say that I had the classiest exit from VGC ever.

llewdebkram said:
I keep my word!

I'll never post in this thread again!!

you will probably be to busy pressing your F5 button to come back

well they can re-join if they want, i have 3 alts

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

DiplomaticImmunity said:
well they can re-join if they want, i have 3 alts

Is this one of them?

@OP: Are bees really attracted to pots of honey? I thought they made their own.

seece said:
I love it when they take their profile pictures down and make a thread to be all dramatic ... it really is quite pathetic.

This. +1.