By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First MAG images released

BxN said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
kowenicki said:
@ hatmoza... why?

Because i was secretly looking foward to this game hoping it would be better than Halo3 online (my all time fav online exp) but the graphics was a turn-off, and it flat out looks like a last gen shooter .....and i never liked last gen shooters .

Am I the only one who noticed a huge contraddiction in this post ?

lol that is funny :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

i think i'll pass on this game ... i already got bored of FPS games, i rather play third person shooters!

BxN said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
kowenicki said:
@ hatmoza... why?

Because i was secretly looking foward to this game hoping it would be better than Halo3 online (my all time fav online exp) but the graphics was a turn-off, and it flat out looks like a last gen shooter .....and i never liked last gen shooters .

Am I the only one who noticed a huge contraddiction in this post ?

I myself agree ! I did yeild two conclusions there ...let me rephrase

I love me a fun online shooter . And i was kind of hoping this game would be my upgrade from Halo3 to Mag .

it look awesome

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Kowenicki - leave out the FUD please. :(

I hope there's no subscription. Either way, though, I'm hugely looking forward to this. 256 players is unprecedented.

Around the Network

Graphics are great. Still sounds like fun. I sorta hope there is no fee though.

HanzoTheRazor said:
The game is said to be a power house in the graphics department and would be impossible to run on the 360.

If you're talking about the guy who said it was only possible on PS3,

"If you look at that competitively, it’s something that’s only possible on PS3. The processor speed, the ability of PS3 to showcase 256 players at any given time, and their actions."

Seems to me it's more about being able to play in games with that many people than being a graphical powerhouse.

kowenicki said:

not in game and nothing special.  this game wont be about graphics though.

Are you blind? I'm 96% sure it's in game...

kowenicki said:
wholikeswoood

what fud? where?

All these comments about appetite, MAG's comparative lack of interest, subscription = bomb bomb bomb!!1111, etc.

It just feels like you're already giving the game a PS3-hyped-failure post-mortem before we even have a release date for it.

@ CGI

apparently You can't say that to him you don't have the right to why? because he owns a ps3 and he can trash talk on every ps3 thread LOL.