By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First MAG images released

these are in-game

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network

There probably will be a fee to buy the game .... maybe. If there is, then I prob won't get it xD /jk

Anyway, I doubt there'll be a subscription fee, it's not really an mmo, just a larger mp fps. Obviously it'll need servers to host these matches, but Warhawk had servers (albeit ps3's on racks) and they didn't have any sub fee.

@ CGI

"can I trash talk the Wii or 360 because I own them"

I had a similar response(check my post earlier) LOL.

Ugh. Kowenicki and his FUD. no one knows wheter or not the game is going to be subscription based, and the screens are obviously in-game, or the ugliest CG ever.

At least keep your blatant PS3 hate out of this thread until more info is released. X_X

kowenicki said:

the main point i have made in here is that i think this will sell poorly, lets see who is right shall we.

Christ, it's an MMOFPS with potential subscription being released against Modern Warfare 2 and in the wake of the Resistance & Killzone franchises on the HD console that sells shooters less successfully.

If anyone moans that it won't sell as much as Halo, Gears, Call of Duty, Resistance and Killzone, they deserve a smack from every decent poster on here.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@cgi

so are they ALL in game then?

@kowenicki: all you're doing is acting like a brat. You know what he means, so stop acting so naive. If you have no thing useful to say then please leave, your presence shall not be missed

Initiating social expirement #928719281

kowenicki said:
@cgi

so are they ALL in game then?

Perhaps in-engine except for the concept art

:P

kowenicki said:
b..but you and others said it was all in game .....

Here's a medal for prolonging a pedantic argument.

kowenicki said:
so it is clearly being considered....

Arghhhhh, no one was denying that it was being considered.

*beats head against keyboard*

You're just telling us something we're all very clear on.

kowenicki said:
@cgi

Discussions are allowed to develop... this thread quickly turned to sales on the first page. if you dont want to talk about the sales then dont. simple.

You turned it to sales so that you could spread FUD and bash a PS3 exclusive (what's new?).

Seriously, quit it.