By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First MAG images released

CGI-Quality said:
The game will end up being fun, exciting times ahead for PS3 fans.

This is key.

Around the Network

Looks like another AAA title for the PS3.

Haters are funny, only few screens and the game bombed lol

From the picks i can say it looks good. This is probably still in pre-alpha and not even close to be ready. Its going to look a lot better. Funny some people think its CGI, i guess they dont know how good graphics look like this gen

Wow, that's a quite large map. Impressive!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Euphoria14 said:

To everyone who is talking about "This game will bomb in sales" or "How do you think the sales will be for this game?".

I understand this is a site on console and gaming sales but last time I checked this was called the "Sony forums". You know, a forum area to talk about Sony and it's games. If we wanted to talk about sales in this thread it would have been made in the "Sales forum" area.

Bringing sales into each and every thread is getting out of hand and kills any possibility of people trying to have a conversation about possible game quality and/or excitement. The point of this thread was to check and then comment on the newly released screenshots and concept artwork for this game, not it's god damn sales and most certainly not Killzone 2's "6% attach rate".

You want to discuss it's possible sales? Go make a thread in the forum area in which sales discussions belong.

*sigh*

u just can't be that awesome, can u?