By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First MAG images released

I'd probably be even more interested if this was coming to the PC. Though that could fade away if they announce a subscription fee to play it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Half of those pics are artists impressions and the other half wont be in game.

But the point remains what appetite is there for a FPS on the PS3 that isnt COD and just may have a subscription.

@prophecy. the point is you havent bought a 360 and squill and I have bought a PS3. You are therefore more inclined to bias than are we.

how do you know they're not ingame? They don't look nearly good enough to be cgi.

786_ali said:
Warhawk is an online only game but it is quite popular

I think Warhawk offers some of the best gameplay this generation, but it didn't sell very well.  That's why I'm concerned about MAG's sales.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

kowenicki said:
@ hatmoza... why?

Because i was secretly looking foward to this game hoping it would be better than Halo3 online (my all time fav online exp) but the graphics was a turn-off, and it flat out looks like a last gen shooter .....and i never liked last gen shooters .

dbot said:
786_ali said:
Warhawk is an online only game but it is quite popular

I think Warhawk offers some of the best gameplay this generation, but it didn't sell very well.  That's why I'm concerned about MAG's sales.

True, but aren't the PSN numbers undisclosed? So we'll never truly know how much it sold on top of the disk version unless Sony decides to say something about it. 

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
kowenicki said:
@ hatmoza... why?

Because i was secretly looking foward to this game hoping it would be better than Halo3 online (my all time fav online exp) but the graphics was a turn-off, and it flat out looks like a last gen shooter .....and i never liked last gen shooters .

Those graphics dissapointed you for an MMO? You need to be more realistic with your expectations...

Another triple AAA exclusive FPS for PS3. And 360 trolls in this thread shows how desperate they are for exclusive AAA FPS.

kowenicki said:

not in game and nothing special.  this game wont be about graphics though.

Those are certainly in-game. If not that would be the crappiest pre-render ever.

Sometimes I feel like the only person on the forums who can tell the difference. ;_;

Looks surprisingly good. Then again, the maps (or at least the one properly seen) seem pretty small for so many players.

@shanbcn

Ohhh men....I can't even imagine how bad the flaming you'll get for that post.