By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which nintendo game should be made into a movie

Wii Fit

Around the Network

I think the best would be Star Fox. It could start with Andross living on Corneria, and the shit going down with James McCloud, and then the betrayal, the invasion, the resistance, and the mysterious ghost of Fox's father stuff in the black hole, and it has a really badass supporting cast that are always saving each other from sticky stituations. And it would have tons of great one-liners. Imagine seeing Peppy say "Do a barrel roll!" or "Use the boost to get through!" during an epic space battle scene.

TruckOSaurus said:
11ht11 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Metroid. It has all the ingredients for a summer blockbuster: a hot chick, action, big guns and explosions, aliens.

that list reminds me of the fifth element lol

Yeah kinda but you gotta add an annoying TV announcer, Bruce Willis and an opera/dance scene to get the Fifth Element.... Damn! Now I gotta see that movie again.

its on Hulu.com for free

lol Wii Fit!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Animal Crossing!! Oh wait...

That movie was pwnage btw.

But I think Hotel Dusk or Trace Memory(aka Another Code) would make a great animated movie!

Around the Network

lol wii fit the movie?

i bet people will say it will bomb but end up making millions XD

Punch-Out!! or Metroid. Possibly Star Fox.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think the best would be Star Fox. It could start with Andross living on Corneria, and the shit going down with James McCloud, and then the betrayal, the invasion, the resistance, and the mysterious ghost of Fox's father stuff in the black hole, and it has a really badass supporting cast that are always saving each other from sticky stituations. And it would have tons of great one-liners. Imagine seeing Peppy say "Do a barrel roll!" or "Use the boost to get through!" during an epic space battle scene.

You know.... I would probably watch a movie like this several times..... And rewatch it once a year to remember how awesome it was... HOP TO IT MR. FILM DEGREE. ^_^

Leaked trailer for the Super Smash Brothers movie coming out!!!!!!

Metroid would be a great movie.