By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which nintendo game should be made into a movie

Metroid sounds like a good choice, Zelda not so much, cause how can you have a main character say nothing the entire movie

Around the Network

Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero the list could go on...

Definitely Zelda or Metroid.

And even though its a Capcom series, Phoenix Wright needs to be an episodic anime

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Wii Fit The Movie

Vetteman94 said:
Metroid sounds like a good choice, Zelda not so much, cause how can you have a main character say nothing the entire movie

Well, Wall*E did all right.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Vetteman94 said:

I'm sure not many people will be too into his stuff, but korean director kim ki duk rarely makes a film where at least one character (often the protagonist) doesn't speak.

tastyshovelware said:
Khuutra said:
Vetteman94 said:

I'm sure not many people will be too into his stuff, but korean director kim ki duk rarely makes a film where at least one character (often the protagonist) doesn't speak.

@ Khuutra

True but Wall-E is adorable!

@ tastyshovelware

Well I guess then if there was going to be a Zelda movie this guy better be the Director

Zelda!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Trace Memory.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Zelda and Metroid.... but good movies, not crappy as movies >_> like Dragon ball